Crowne Plaza Little Rock
$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$100
HolidayInn.com
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$59
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$99
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$108
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$129
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewspf changsfront deskfifth floorbreakfast buffetevery weekguest roomsclean roomsbusiness tripmini fridgenice staygonzalezeleanorrockconventionpropertiesatriumlr
Reviewed March 10, 2013

WONDERFUL!!!! the bed (OMG) could have slept all night and day!!!. The room was clean and the service was good. We love sitting at the bar talking ,listening to music and drinking (LOl) .We will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This property disappointed me a bit; I expected more. Certainly clean rooms and friendly staff, but really nothing to make it stand out from other "beltway" lodging experiences. Fitness room is small (but adequate) and breakfast offerings above average (but not much character). Bar/lounge area is good -- lots of space. Another downside -- not really any distinctive restaurants nearby; mainly restaurant chains requiring a bit of a walk with unpleasant busy streets to cross. I typically stay on the riverfront when I am in Little Rock and I think I will opt for that again in the future.

Room Tip: That is tough -- I was on the restricted access fifth floor. I guess that is the place to be, but I didn't experience anything special, in terms of a view or size of the room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had late checkin. Michael greeted me on the phone and recalled me in person upon checkin. They upgraded my room to club level. The room service was timely and very good. I only stayed one night and didn't try all amenities but it was a comfortable stay and they were very welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Stayed at the Crowne for the first time last week (1st week of Feb) and because I am an IHG Priority Club member they upgraded me for free to the Executive level. Smart move by them as I travel 4 weeks out of every month and because they upgraded me, I am now looking to change my hotel brands moving forward. The room was large and I did not feel confined, the bathroom was fine, tv was large, the food was fantastic. I loved being able to use the hospitality suite on the executive level when I wanted a change.
Thanks for a great stay and thank you for the upgrade. I will be booking you on my next trip to Litle Rock!
All IHG traveling forward

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Honestly I work In the hotel industries as well, we make sure are guest feel welcomed and happy with our service! At check in a elderly man with a "Manager" badge was rude & did not even bother to look at us once. I asked for a crib that did not arrive 2 hours later. I did not feel that customer service. My family and I went to the pool that was full with little girls(10-14 of age), we are Hispanic/American and they just started mocking us they told my husband and his brother "I'm [--]" my husband and his brother ended up getting out of the pool within 5 minutes because they didn't want them later saying to their parents that we were bothering them. I think you are hosting a volleyball team or sports team you have to be clear with the guardians "kids must respect other guest and no harassment will be tolerated" I know that the employees cant control everything they do but after the experience at check in , it was a disappointment for our family reunion. The public bathrooms were dirty too witch does not bother me if I and my family were treated right & with respect. Although in the morning there was a man who was very nice with a sweet attitude his name was Glenn he offered us water while we were working out in the gym he cleaned up and told us to have a great day! If it wasn't for glen I would rate this stay a 1. Our customers deserve more even if the are also employees on a family vacation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Maria G
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Maria G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave our property a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. While you mentioned one of our staff to be as positive, we deeply regret the overall dissatisfaction of your stay especially with the service received from our other staff and condition of the bathroom as not being at par with your expectations. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Once again, thank you for your comments. I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel and replace your bad experience with one that reflects our true standards.

Zelyn N