“Very nice!”

Crowne Plaza Little Rock
Ranked #26 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We got the room late at under $100, we were in Little Rock for just one night for a wedding. Wanted to stay downtown, but the rates were just too high. So, we stayed at the Crown Plaza and drove back and forth the few miles to the wedding activity downtown.Good location, good price, clean, in good shape, nice folks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Crowne Plaza Little Rock

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was there with a tour group on October 2. They were wonderful hosts & hostesses!! Very welcoming upon arrival...and believe me, if you are a group leader you will appreciate the excellent luggage handling at this facility! Many other hotels would do well to take lessons from this staff!!

We had a hot full service breakfast....a treat from the usual continental breakfast fare!! And again...very good service!

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall experience was excellent and would not hesitate to stay there again on future trips.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is my first trip to Little Rock. Stayed 4 nights on the 5th floor executive level. Complimentary breakfast and snacks in the evening. Breakfast was simple but was good. Starbucks coffee provided daily for breakfast.

Free wifi throughout the facility.

Room was good - comfy bed, large screen TV and the towels were changed daily although I had left them hanging on the door (indicating that I'd reuse the towel).

I ate two dinners in the lounge restaurant. Food was good and the service staff were very attentive.

Front desk staff were helpful. Bonus - the hotel provides free shuttle to any location within a 5-mile radius from the hotel. Just have to ask the front desk to arrange.

Room Tip: Choose 5th fl executive level if your budget permits. Complimentary breakfast and evening snacks in...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ttChet
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We only stayed 1 night but it was a very nice stay. They upgraded us to the 5th floor Executive Level. The bed was very comfortable. The room was clean. Breakfast was great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We'll be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 50StateTravelers
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I had several bad experience here. When they " clean" the room they do not vacuum or dust at all. Also they will not give towels until like 3 days later, Lord forbid you need toilet paper I had to take a roll from the cart when they were cleaning another room. The tv doesn't work half the time. The waiters for breakfast are rude and unpolite. Ugh I can go on and on. Needless to say I will NOT be staying here.again.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank jessi04
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear jessi04,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving such a detailed review. I am deeply sorry you found our hotel less than satisfactory. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Katie J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Rooms were stolen from. Management did nothing. Key cards rarely work and had to get multiple replacements. Elevators only operational some of the time, some fluid dripped on me from the ceiling four times on elevator. If you don't secure the extra locks on your door people will barge in at all hours. The door was opened on me consistently the whole stay. Staff never replaces towels, just takes the dirty ones. Used condoms left under the bed. Worst stay I have ever had while on a business trip.

• Stayed: September 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear FedUpWithIt,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Janice A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Some Crowne Plazas can be outdated. But this one is not. Was told by the front desk that the 5th floor was full but got a suite on the 4th with access to the 5th.

Nice big clean room. Even though I was only here for a night, I apperiacted the extra room. Got room service for dessert and the lady that brought it up was kind enough to set it on the bed while I signed my ticket.

My room was great and breakfast was good. I enjoyed having a couple of beers at Rocks along with dinner. Even though I price shop it is worth the extra dollars to stay here. Even if you are not on company business.

• Stayed: October 2012