“So Good!”

Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Cabot, Arkansas
“So Good!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is our second visit in the last year and we just love it! Both times we have went with a large group of couples and this time we had 10 in our party. This is pricey, the drinks very and the food somewhat but the drinks are strong but taste great and the food is excellent so I would recommend for special occasions or with a group. That's really the only negative I have about this place. The service is beyond excellent! We all got drinks and homemade guacomole and weren't disappointed in any of it. I would recommend any of the signature margarita's. We all ordered different items and a friend of mine ordered the ribeye, well done. Everyone's food arrived except his and it honetly came out within a few minutes after ours but the manager came over and apologized and said the steak was on him. If that wasn't impressive enough when our meal was complete our waitress brought out 1 of every dessert on the house. Now that is customer service and the desserts are wonderful, the brownie was the big hit but everything else was great as well.

• Visited August 2013

“For a chain restaurant, not bad”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

If you have never been here, I would say go for it.... you will enjoy. For those of us who have been here a bunch, it kind of gets old - not really authentic, definately fresh food... but very americanized (just look at the brownie desert menu). Maybe that is what most people want, but as far as authentic mexican food... there are much better choices in LR.

Visited August 2013
Conway, Arkansas
“Upscale Dining without the Upscale price”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We Love this place!
We have been here several times with our kids, and sometimes just the 2 of us.
It is elegant enough that it works as a romantic enjoyable place, but at the same time, if you have kids along they will love the food and it wont break the Bank.

• Visited June 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Very consistent”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I like coming here because you know you're going to get a great meal and great service. My favorites are the signature Margaritas (very strong and a little on the expensive side), guacamole (made fresh tableside) and ceviche. When I am in the mood for something naughty and sinful, I order the fried apple pie. It is unlike any apple pie dessert I've ever had, but it's big and perfect for sharing!

• Visited May 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Great food and fun atmosphere”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Cantina Laredo is a great place to eat with very good tasting food. I think it is an upscale mexican restaurant because the menu offers unique meals made with various cheeses such as goat and Oaxaca cheeses. There is a variety of meats...seafood...Mahi Mahi, shrimp, scallops, quail, chicken, and beef. Everything is very fresh. The wait staff is very friendly and quick. I have not met anyone who does not like Cantina Laredo.

Visited May 2013