“Big Dam wonderful”
Review of Big Dam Bridge

Big Dam Bridge
Ranked #4 of 93 things to do in Little Rock
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I absolutely love this bridge as well as the Two Rivers Bridge. I walk it or the portion of the River Trail from Burns Park to the bridge at least once a week. It restores my calm. The paths are maintained, safe and always pleasant. The only downside is that the bicyclists are a little rude. They seem to think we all have supersonic hearing and know when they're speeding up behind us. I do appreciate those who shout "On Your Left" as they go past, but that's about one in 20. But despite that we in central Arkansas are so lucky to have this bridge and the River Trail. If you visit, don't miss it. If you live here, don't miss it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Love the deer after dark. Well lit for running or walking, with amazing sunsets. Great view and close to great walk on north side.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Little Rock's Big Dam Bridge is one of my favorite recent additions to our city. It's a good place to watch the sunset, or if you have a bike (you can rent one in NLR on the river trail) it's part of bike route that circles the river to create a 18 or so mile trail. Nice little ride!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

An excellent place to walk, bike and just watch the river. The bridge links both side of the city and makes a great bike trail.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Make time to experience the Big Dam Bridge while in Little Rock. Just a short drive from downtown, it offers wonderful views of the Arkansas River and Pinnacle Mountain to the west of town. This is one of my favorite features in Little Rock.