Comfort Suites Little Rock West
$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$119
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$59
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$94
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$139
$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$108
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$115
$139
$125
Courtyard
$87
All reviewssplash padpool areasplash play areavarious reasonschoice hotelsrooms are nice and cleanaverage breakfastwould stay here againgreat hotelthe sofa bedmanagers receptionhuge roomexcellent accommodationsexcellent place to stayshopping and restaurantshave stayed here many timessafe area
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Had a great stay here. This is a newer hotel very clean and the rooms are large and well kept. The front desk staff are friendly and helpful. It also has some really good restaurants very close by. Will stay again next time in little rock.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Suite on April 8th.

The young man that checked us in was extremely polite and cheerful. Our room was on the 4th floor. It was very comfortable and clean, actually it was immaculate!

The bed and pillows was super comfortable. The linens were all clean and smelled fresh.

The floors were clean, both in the room itself as well as the bathroom.

The air conditioner worked properly and had no bad odor at all.

The bathroom, including toilet and bathtub, was spotless.

The next morning the breakfast was great. You had a wide array to choose from - fruit, waffles, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, an assortment of teas, coffee, milk, juice, yogurt, pastry, etc.

After breakfast, right before checking out, I went to the ladies restroom on the first floor. It was unbelievable! It was by far the cleanest and nicest I've ever seen. Besides the clean restrooms, they provided free feminine products, room freshener, mouthwash (yes, mouthwash!), breath mints and more.

Their custodial staff was very friendly and seemed happy to be doing their job.

Upon checking out, Debbie, was very hospitable. I told her how much we enjoyed our stay and she thanked me and said they take great pride in their hotel and in making sure guests are happy.

I hope the hotel owners read this review, because you should know that your employees are first class and your hotel is first class. This is the second Comfort Suite I have stayed in and I know without a doubt that Comfort Suite will be our hotel chain for future trips.

Way to go Comfort Suite, 11 Crossings Court, Little Rock, Arkansas.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I really could stay here for days. I liked the room and very clean. I was very comfortable and the breakfast was good. I would stay here many times over if wasn't using pool. My kids thought the splash area was cool but pool itself smelled bad not chlorine smell either. Our suits smelled for a week after multiple washings. All in all nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel a total of six times since April 2012 with my family, for various reasons. I generally have good luck when using anything Choice Hotels. This hotel is no exception. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great pool, you name it! Sure, it isn't a fancypants hotel, but it does the job!

However, I am giving it 4/5 because of my experience last week. All three nights I was there, it sounded like there was a March Madness re-enactment going on in the rooms and hall above me. The front desk's reason was that "it's Spring Break, so lots of kids are here."

Other than the March Madness re-enactment, this is definitely a great hotel! Also, there are tons of great dining options within a mile of the hotel (Texas Roadhouse, Copeland's, Cracker Barrel, etc)!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here many times when travelling to and thru Little Rock. I have hosted meetings there and have always been satisfied. Jennifer is Great to work with. It is a beautiful property, great location, safe,the rooms are spacious, but the most unique characteristic is the pool area. There are fountains, water cannons, and so much more. This hotel is #1 in my opinion, in Little Rock, AR.

• Stayed: March 2013