“This place is awesome”

Genghis Grill
Ranked #422 of 819 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Mongolian
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I love the fact that you create your own meal, from start to finish. You choose the veggies, meat, starch (rice, noodles, etc), sauces, etc. It's all up to you. Great food!!!

Reviewed February 22, 2012

This is our favorite restaurant in Little Rock, you have to try it! The whole "make your own bowl" concept is pure genius, everyone gets what they want!

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Fairly good.... just not as good as the chain I went to in Denton Texas.

The first time I tried the Little Rock location, it was TERRIBLE!!! There were flies all over the food at the buffet area, and I told the cook TWICE I wanted fried rice with my meal. When I got my bowl, there was MAYBE a TEASPOON of rice in it!!! I was so hungry by the time I got home to Bryant, that I had to stop off at another place to get something ELSE to eat. I complained online, and the manager responded by asking us back and offered a free bowl if we would give them another chance. The second time we went, the food buffet area was MUCH cleaner, with NO flies in the area! Both the fhe food and service was much better! We MAY have just been there on an off night the first time.... so we will probably try them a third time before we make any firm decisions!!!

1  Thank phredgr
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This is a really fun place where you get to pick you own mix of protein and veggies along with a starch. You never have to get the same thing twice. I give it 2 thumbs up.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Great food!! The place was hopping and everyone was so friendly!! Great place for the family.