New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #47 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Harrison, Arkansas
“Quality Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

My husband and myself really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We had to catch an early morning flight and it was very close to the airport and very affordable. The room was very clean, and the beds were exceptionally comfortable. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our stay, the breakfast was very good and had many options, they even gave us a ride to the airport with the hotel shuttle. We look forward to staying at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Vin P, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind works of our hotel, and will hope you will stay with us again.

Flo Newsom
Director of sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Atlanta
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was the worst stay at your hotel, I had roaches in my room crawling all over my bed, night stand, bathroom sink, when I complained to front office they did offer me another room up stairs I told them I have back problems and that would not work for me. so they cam in and sprayed and also told me they changed my sheets. That was a lie, they left the same sheets on my beds from the time I checked in and until I checked out. I asked fro my money back and management told me no. I took a picture of roaches and sheets that stayed on my bed I could not sleep at all worried about the bugs in room. I was very dissatisfied and will push for something to happen.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Germantown
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Beds were comfortable. Other physical condition of the room was poor. In badly need of physical upgrade. Bathtub wouldn't drain while taking shower. Towels were worn. Noise from parking lot in the early (5:00 am) morning was bad.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sand Springs, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We wanted to cut a few hours off our drive the next day so we drove from Tulsa and stayed here. I don't remember what room we were in but it was one that faced the pool. The room was clean and a good size. Once inside the room, I didn't hear the planes. My husband did but he is a lighter sleeper. The bed is firm and comfortable and they have some great pillows. The staff said the mattresses had been replaced just last year. We had breakfast the next morning at the continental breakfast and found it satisfactory. They had cereal, waffles, biscuits and sausage gravy etc. I would stay here if passing through Little Rock again. The staff were nice as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple