Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport
$111
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
$124
$119
GardenInn.com
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$115
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$94
$92
Agoda.com
$139
$125
Courtyard
$101
All reviewswaffle housepilot carreasonable ratesfridge and microwavebiscuits and gravyfree shuttlenice propertythe staff was friendly and helpfulwould stay here againthe room was nicefree breakfastyogurtnice stayeasy accessrockvanityinterstate
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I chose this motel based on location - ease of getting there from the airport in the dark. It was easy to find, however the driveway was hidden and not well lit or signed. I ended up turning into the street beyond, which had no entrance to the motel. All was excellent except for the many-legged bug in the bathroom, and the toilet that ran off and on throughout the night.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Franna P
Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Days Inn near Little Rock Airport is a good value at $58 for a two bed room, clean, well kept, and close to the airport. The staff was friendly and helpful, comfortable beds, nice TV, microwave, frig, and the wifi signal was good. The only complaint was that in the early evening of a Wednesday, there were what sounded like military C130 aircraft landing in the courtyard. The landing pattern that day was right over the motel. Fortunately, either the wind shifted or fewer flights occurred later that evening so that sleeping was not hampered. Breakfast was pretty good for a Days Inn. Would recommend, especially if you need to be close to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NationalParkHiker
Vin P, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for kind word about our hotel. We try to give value to our customers. Rarely the airport has military planes land at the airport but when they do they are very loud. I have asked the airport about this before and they say when the military base is full they sometimes have to land them here at the plubic airport. I do apologize if it woke you up in your sleep. Hope you come stay with us again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The room was great. My only concern was the heighth of the bed. I'm only 5' and I had a hard time getting in the bed. If someone is handicapped, I wonder if they could get into the bed comfortablely. Once your in it it is comfortable.
I really like the open shower.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel. With the issue of the bed height, I have notified Days inn corporate before about this issue because I too am 5' and tried to convince them to lower it because its the new requirement for all days inn. Corporate says there is more compliments than thier are complaints. I do hope you stay with us again and again I apologize for this issue.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 25, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was somewhat leery when I booked this. Hotels of this caliber tend to be hit or miss, but I needed a cheap room and this was close to where I had business. I was very pleasantly surprised! Not saying it's the Four Seasons; the rooms and furniture show their wear for sure. But, the cable and free wifi worked as did the fridge and microwave. The bathrooms appear to have been recently remodeled. I went to the front desk several times to inquire about various things and the lady was very helpful and always had a smile on here face. For the money, you won't find a better deal. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank azraelcat

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind response. I noticed that we were rated on the lower end than we would like on sleep quality. Is there anything we could do different to make your stay more enjoyable?
Kind Regards,