New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport

Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport
Ranked #48 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Kennett
“The room was great. My only concern was the heighth of the...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

The room was great. My only concern was the heighth of the bed. I'm only 5' and I had a hard time getting in the bed. If someone is handicapped, I wonder if they could get into the bed comfortablely. Once your in it it is comfortable.
I really like the open shower.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Vin P, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
I appreciate your kind words regarding our hotel. With the issue of the bed height, I have notified Days inn corporate before about this issue because I too am 5' and tried to convince them to lower it because its the new requirement for all days inn. Corporate says there is more compliments than thier are complaints. I do hope you stay with us again and again I apologize for this issue.
Kind Regards,
Flo Newsom
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was somewhat leery when I booked this. Hotels of this caliber tend to be hit or miss, but I needed a cheap room and this was close to where I had business. I was very pleasantly surprised! Not saying it's the Four Seasons; the rooms and furniture show their wear for sure. But, the cable and free wifi worked as did the fridge and microwave. The bathrooms appear to have been recently remodeled. I went to the front desk several times to inquire about various things and the lady was very helpful and always had a smile on here face. For the money, you won't find a better deal. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank azraelcat
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind response. I noticed that we were rated on the lower end than we would like on sleep quality. Is there anything we could do different to make your stay more enjoyable?
Kind Regards,
#34 of 61 in Little Rock
3.5 of 5 stars 201 reviews
Americas Best Value Inn Little Rock
Quality Inn & Suites Little Rock

Been to Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport

Property: Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport
Address: 3200 Bankhead Dr, Little Rock, AR 72206-3732
Location: United States > Arkansas > Little Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #48 of 61 Hotels in Little Rock
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites - Little Rock Airport