Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$125
$118
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
$119
$107
Residence Inn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
$128
$113
  • Pool
$107
$128
Hotels.com
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$159
$143
Courtyard
  • Pool
1,142 results
All reviewsomeletevening receptionmade to order breakfastfamily reunionparking garagebreakfast buffetindoor poolbusiness triprockatriumconferencelrarkansas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 5, 2013

A truly wonderful hotel that was well worth the cost of my stay. I feel it is a 5 star hotel with 5-star staffing. The amenities are great and the location prefect. I believe anyone would feel very welcomed in this Embassy Suite. Their premium access was great.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The hotel room was dated and dirty. Mildew in the shower. The worst was that when we tuned back the bed there was something in it and hair everywhere, made us wonder if the sheets had been changed. The couch had cigarette burns and was dirty. There was popcorn in the couch.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Thank Brandy N. D
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you chose our hotel during your recent stay in the area and we apologize for the housekeeping problems you experienced. Unclean rooms are not typical at our hotel and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will make every effort to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards and that our guests are 100% satisfied with their stay.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope that next time you are in town, you give us another opportunity to provide you with the exceptional service you deserve. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great quick check in as usual. It does help to be a Hilton Honors member. Rooms are clean and spacious. Cocktails are always nice and a very good breakfast. Great meeting facilities for our group. The luncheon provided for our group was very good with an outstanding dessert. Looking forward to the next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would not consider staying at this hotel again and I am a Hilton Honors participant. When we needed to retrieve an item left in our room after checkout, the staff lied and said there was no manager on duty to handle this. Only after we insisted we would not leave without the item did the staff get the manager to handle the issue. Unacceptable!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton HHonors Member, we sincerely appreciate your business. Our main priority is for our guests to feel welcome and have a comfortable stay. However, I do understand from your review that you were not completely satisfied with our property and I sincerely apologize that we fell short of your expectations. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will be shared with my management team to help us improve the quality of our products and services.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I had decided never to stay here again. However I had points to use and I am so glad I gave it another chance. The manager for the reception and breakfast is awesome. She won me back with her changes. Things are as great as they used to be now! Looks like I've found my home away from home again. Thanks!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you Karen for your gracious words! I am so pleased to hear that our changes have made the impact we had hoped for. it is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations and to provide the brand promise at all times. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area and thank you for giving us another chance!