“Expectations met”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great quick check in as usual. It does help to be a Hilton Honors member. Rooms are clean and spacious. Cocktails are always nice and a very good breakfast. Great meeting facilities for our group. The luncheon provided for our group was very good with an outstanding dessert. Looking forward to the next visit.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would not consider staying at this hotel again and I am a Hilton Honors participant. When we needed to retrieve an item left in our room after checkout, the staff lied and said there was no manager on duty to handle this. Only after we insisted we would not leave without the item did the staff get the manager to handle the issue. Unacceptable!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton HHonors Member, we sincerely appreciate your business. Our main priority is for our guests to feel welcome and have a comfortable stay. However, I do understand from your review that you were not completely satisfied with our property and I sincerely apologize that we fell short of your expectations. Please know that your business is incredibly important to us. Your feedback is truly appreciated and will be shared with my management team to help us improve the quality of our products and services.

Again, I sincerely apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I had decided never to stay here again. However I had points to use and I am so glad I gave it another chance. The manager for the reception and breakfast is awesome. She won me back with her changes. Things are as great as they used to be now! Looks like I've found my home away from home again. Thanks!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Thank you Karen for your gracious words! I am so pleased to hear that our changes have made the impact we had hoped for. it is always our goal to exceed our guests expectations and to provide the brand promise at all times. We look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the Little Rock area and thank you for giving us another chance!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

nice hotel. Construction/ renovation was going on during our stay. Rooms show sign of age, but since construction was going on, i hope it is being renovated. Other than that, just like the embassy suites brand, great hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking time to review your most recent stay with us. We are looking forward to the process of "refreshing" our hotel over the rest of 2013 and 2014. We are excited to upgrade our carpets throughout the hotel and other items to provide a better experience for all of our guests. We hope that you will be back in the next year to see our continued upgrades and changes throughout the process.

Thank you again for not only your time, but your business!

Safe travels,

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Room was smelly, carpet was loose, we had and emergency evacuation at 10 p.m. which went smoothly, but never the less was somewhat bothersome, Internet access was not granted to me as a Silver Hilton Honors member, this was unexpected.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to review your most recent stay. I am sorry it did not meet your expectations. It is always our goal to not only meet the expectations of our guests, but exceed them. Our guest experience is of the greatest concern for us and for that I thank you for the insight you have provided. We are currently in the process of refreshing the carpets throughout the hotel. We have just completed our renovation on our corridors. This scope of work replaced everything from lighting, wall coverings to carpet. We look forward to the upcoming change of the carpet in our suites. It is an exciting time for the staff as we upgrade areas of the hotel. It is great to see the new life it breathes into everyone. We hope you will give us another chance when you travels bring you to the area so you may experience our "refreshed" areas.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Embassy Little Rock, is the worst embassy that we have ever stayed at and we have stayed at many. Bugs in bed, moved to another room where hair was in the tub and drain, noise in hallway, pool and jacuzzi was disgusting. The only good thing was the breakfast, but will definitely not stay at this location ever again. However I will mentioned staff on hand that night was ok.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide thoughtful feedback about our hotel. We take guest comments very seriously as they are the basis for improving our hotel and service level. We are always making imporvements to our guests' rooms to make sure they are comfortable for our guests and do have upcoming projects to improve them.

You business is extremely important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity an consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great service, staff was friendly and attentive. Rooms were as expected for embassy suites- plenty of room to spread out. Beds were comfortable, just right for good night's sleep. convenient, free in-room wifi. Enjoyed the evening reception. Buffet style breakfast. Food was good, but not exceptional. Meeting rooms were comfortable- good AV. Location was a bit disappointing, some distance from downtown LR, but did have a free shuttle from/to airport. plus there is a Starbucks right across the street!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business