“Hotel Stay”

Ranked #25 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Moss Point, United States
“Hotel Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Overall we had a good experience in Little Rock. About two day is an adequate time to explore the city and surrounding area. We recommend Pinnacle State park for Hiking and the Clinton Museums and library

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Byron, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

My stay was for one night and usually there are great deals for this. However, the cost of the room was extremely overpriced. Not to mention the hassle of keeping up with a meal coupon and when I lost it was told I couldnt get a replacement. I ended up having breakfast at the IHOP adjacent to the facility. POOR!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Clarendon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

You will feel as if you are at home while staying here as the staff and rooms along with all other offerings are tops. Stop in and see if I am not correct. It is great to be home while away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your review and kind words. I will make sure to let the staff know to keep up the great work of making our guests feel at home. It is always our goal to exceed our guest's expectations and to make them feel as comfortable as possible. We hope to see you again soon and until then safe travels.

Best regards,

Little Rock, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

The restaurant served poor quality food with a limited menu. The furniture and environment was very dated. The furniture was from the 1980s. The worst experience was the noisy nights. There was a family reunion at the location during my stay. Noisy children unsupervised at the pool area. Loud noises during the night.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed with some issues and sepcifically regarding our hotel being somewhat noisy. I sincerely apologize if some of the guests were rowdy and disturbed you in any way. Our guest comfortis our main concern and I assure you that I will be personally speaking with our security department so this does not occur again. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be discussed with our management team for immediate action. In the meantime, if I can assist you further certaninly let me know. Thank you, again, for your review.

Best regards,

Travelers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Overall, the Embassy Suites was a good choice for our hotel. My son (18mos) enjoyed the running water with fish, and the glass elevators (He could watch us move up and down). The room wasnt dirty but its out dated and felt old. The parking is terrible and the mattress was even worse. The breakfast was very good and offered an omlete bar that is made to order. The price was right but it included my companies discount. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I'd definitely stay again but it wont be my preference when I visit NLR again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for staying with us. First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I understand that you found our hotel to be somewhat dated and in need of some renovations. I do appreciate your candor and am pleased to let you know that we do have over 1.5 million dollars in renovations and refreshes occuring by the end of the year. We look to be completing additional refreshes throughout 2014 as well. I appreciate your insight into our hotel and our guest room appearance as this is an area we are actively examining. I would also welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. I hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Little Rock so we may demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Safe travels,

Little Rock, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

I travel a bit so most hotels are a like. It's the little extras that set one apart from another. For this location I would first say the free FULL breakfast is outstanding. I also enjoyed the coit in the lobby pond. Nice tough. And the internet was made available to me in my room - a must for any business travel. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I am pleased that you had a memorable experience with us on your recent trip. It is always our goal to not only meet our guest's expectations, but exceed them. I am glad that we were able to accomplish that.

I would agree about our fish, they are interesting to watch and can brighten a day. We have named our 2 largest ones, the white one is Casper and the other large gold one is Goldie. I realize we are not overly creative in the name department, but they are near and dear to us. If you want to see them race to you, stand on the bridge in our complimentary breakfast area and stomp your feet. It is a dirty trick to the fish (they believe they are about to be feed), but interesting to watch them race toward you.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon. Safe travels until then!

Bella Vista, AR
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The staff for the breakfast was wonderful. The hotel room we had was ok but old. The beds were comfortable. The carpet was bunched up in the walkway from the living area to the bedroom, needed stretching. The TV in the living area was placed in front of the only picture on that wall--strange. Our room was not serviced during the day, so we came back to a room with unmade beds and no towels. We were excited about the indoor pool-- but it was very worn, the water color was funky and looked dirty, there were no towels on the rack, and the strong chlorine smell was unbearable. We did not get to use this facility, although it looked and sounded like at least a hundred kids enjoyed it anyway. Did I mention that breakfast was good? I went to the bar to order a drink at dinner time and waited about 5 minutes and no one attended the bar during that time, so I left. I'm glad I got it for much cheaper on Priceline, took some of the pain out of it. Should be given a 2 1/2 star rating, it was advertised to us as a 4 1/2 stars.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent trip. Reading your comments, it appears that we fell short of your expectations and for that, I sincerely apologize. We are accustomed to receiving very positive feedback from our guests and I am disheartened that you did not experience the level of excellence you deserve. Please be assured that your concerns will be shared with my management team so that corrective measures are taken where feasible.

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your confidence in our hotel when your travels bring you to our area again.