“Good weekend visit”

Ranked #25 of 63 Hotels in Little Rock
Springdale, Arkansas
“Good weekend visit”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel for our anniversary weekend with the kids for the last two years. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. The property is excellent and in an excellent location. The breakfast buffet was busy and we had to wait several minutes for the buffet to be restocked. A huge watchout is having to pay internet charge for each device connected. Could not believe this was their policy. When I complained, the staff did take off one of the charges. Just be careful. Our oldest son slept on the sleeper sofa which was not comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Donaldson
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our weekend at the Embassy Suites was wonderful. A few days prior to our arrival, I called the hotel and spoke with Supervisor Gerald Davies who assisted me with arranging for a room that would allow me easy access to our event. We arrived a few days later and all was exactly as promised. Our suite was large, comfortable and beautifully set up. Staff assisted me with parking deck information which also provided easy access.

Breakfast both mornings was complimentary and included numerous cereals, bacon, sausage, eggs, potoes and multiple breads, fruits and juices. Made to order omelets and pancakes were available, and were also excellent. We dined at the hotel restaurant that evening and had some very tasty burgers, soup and sandwiches. Our favorite was the oh so good cheese dip that we ordered with chips. Alex, our server was a complete delight. He regularly checked to be sure our food was good (it was hot, fresh and delicious), made sure that our drinks stayed filled and made the evening even more fun.

This hotel was also very family friendly. We had a ten year old girl with us and all staff spoke to her and made her feel welcome. We were by the front desk several times and staff always spoke to her directly. She loved it. Check out was smooth and easy. We had a wonderful time and want to be sure the staff at the hotel know that we appreciate their concern for our comfort. When a ten year old says, "Wow, everyone at this hotel has been so nice!" you know that everything has been terrific. Thank you so much. We had a great time!

Room Tip: My room was close to an elevators which provided easy access to all events, the restaurants and the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your review of your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am pleased to hear that is was an excellent one! Our goal is to always exceed your expectations and I am glad that we did. I will recognize both Gerald and Alex this Thursday at our weekly property gathering for their exceptional service during your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Little Rock
Reviewed April 18, 2013

had a nine yr old bday party, great time, would have liked to see fruit on the manager's reception, not catered toward kids:( Great otherwise!! Rooms were good, hide a bed was a little uncomfortable for me ( the old folk).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

I am pleased you had a good time during your recent stay and that they birthday party was a success. I have shared your feedback with our Food and Beverage Director to help guide them for our "little" guests as well. It was great feedback that we will use to expand our services, so thank you for the idea! We hope to see you again soon!

Portsmouth, VA, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Embassy Suites never seem to disappoint, and the Little Rock location is no exception. We enjoyed the evening manager's reception and found the room to be spacious, clean, and well appointed. Our only regret was scheduling such an early flight out the next morning, and not being able to take advantage of the breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for reviewing your most recent stay with the Embassy Suites Little Rock. We greatly appreciate the feedback. I too wish you had been given the opportunity to have enjoyed our cooked-to-order breakfast! Darrell would have made you a GREAT omelet! Hopefully, we will see you soon and you can experience Darrell's talents. Until then safe travels and thank you for your kind words.

Best regards

Frisco, Texas
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Staying tonight at the Embassy Suites Little Rock and from the minute I walk in I notice all the red stains on the carpet. Then as I am getting ready to go to bed and take a quick shower I notice there is no shower curtain or towel to stand on. Took a shower then called down stairs and asked the young man if this was the new modern design. He apologized and said he could find one and bring it up. It is 11:30 and I am just ready to sleep so I really didn't want to wait the time that would have took. I have stayed here many times and enjoyed my stay because of the friendliness of the staff, the breakfast options and the location. But on this visit to pay 170 bucks for a room which obviously needs new carpet and a shower curtain I could stay at the Marriot across the street for a lot less. Very very disappointed on this stay and don't see the quality that it was at last year.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I am terribly sorry that your experience at our hotel was disappointing. Your feedback is greatly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with my management team for immediate action.

I would also like to apologize for the inconveniences that you went through during your stay. On behalf of the entire team, we thank you for your feedback and are truly sorry we did not succeed at creating a memorable experience for you. Should you desire to further discuss your visit, please feel free to contact me, my direct phone line is 501-537-3301. I would love the opportunity to earn your business and have you stay with us again.

Best regards,

Travelers are raving about these Little Rock hotels

NW AR
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Hotel is in good location with many restaurants & shopping nearby. It seems to be an older property but still very nice and all areas of the hotel were kept clean and tidy during our stay. Our room was in perfect order, absolutely no dust behind bed or in any of the corners etc so housekeeping is doing a very good job. A small spot on ceiling of some peeling paint was the only noticeable thing ... no biggie. Nice that windows could be opened a bit for fresh breeze since weather was perfect outside.
We were greeted and checked in by Tiffany, who was so friendly and professional. She thanked us for being Hilton Honor members and recognized our wedding anniversary stay with a move to a nice/quiet corner room. Later in the evening another gentleman/Richard? and Tiffany again wished us a Happy Anniv. and presented us with a card and a voucher for a free in room movie during our stay ... completely unexpected considering how busy the hotel seemed and shows how they are really working hard to take special care of their guests.
The manager's reception was great with chips/salsa & veggie asst. served as well drinks. It was really busy and the bartender did a super job keeping up/making great drinks fast while still being personable/friendly to all the guests. We also enjoyed being taken care of by Horace during the manager's reception ... he is one special guy for sure with an outstanding, positive personality and an extremely hard worker! He will certainly achieve any dream in life he decides to set his mind on ... really a very inspirational person & so happy to have crossed paths in life with him. A true gem to be valued by the ES management.
Breakfast was more of the same ... with a great staff! The chef asking how are stay was and did we have everything we needed, were we traveling far etc... again all while he was super busy making tons of omelets for everyone. Just shows the talent of the complete staff to be on top of their game while also being very busy. Thank you so much to the staff for wowing us with every encounter and making our stay such a pleasant one!! This will be the place we'll come back to next time in LR for sure!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the great feedback from your recent stay at Embassy Suites Little Rock. I appreciate you not only letting me know how great our staff is, but everyone else. We are truly lucky to have great associates such as Tiffany, Richard and Horace. I am pleased how they made a memorable experience for you. I also wanted to let you know that we recognized all of them for their efforts last Thursday at a property gathering. It was fabulous to read your words out loud to the staff and see the smiles of pride spread. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your kind words. You also made a memorable experience for them! We hope to see you soon and safe travels until then!

Best regards,

Houston, Texas
Reviewed April 13, 2013

What I liked best about our stay was a gentleman named Horace Grant. He worked in the restaurant, servicing tables, etc. He was noticably a hard worker and paid great attention to the details of his job. If he lived in my town I would hire him in a heartbeat! He was polite, pleasant, courteous and brightened our day.
We felt he was a good representation of the hotel in general. (Breakfast was
excellent.) Please be sure this info gets back to Little Rock.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I wanted to thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Embassy Suites Little Rock. I really appreciate you recognizing Horace. He is truly one of our gems here at Embassy Suites and embodies what the brand stands for. We recognized Horace last Thursday at a property gathering for his exceptional service to not only you, but all of our guests. Again, thank you for taking the time to recognize our staff. I am greatful to have the team that I do. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you to our area.