“Nice place, but can be very noisy.” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
STOP CLICKING AROUND
Ranked #23 of 62 Hotels in Little Rock
Russellville, Arkansas
“Nice place, but can be very noisy.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've stayed at the Little Rock Embassy Suites Hotel on numerous occasions. It's your typical Embassy with one major exception. If you're checking in and you notice lots of youth soccer teams or the like in the hotel you're better off going somewhere else. When the Hotel is full of young people who want to be loud and run around all night the management will do very little if anything to get them to stop and quiet down so patrons can sleep. It's happened to my wife and whole family on more than one occasion at this hotel. They just won't make an effort to keep the place calm late at night.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Thank you so much for your recent review. We always appreciate hearing from our guests; including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I understand that you had some issues that inconvenienced you during your stay. I sincerely apologize if you experienced some noise issues that were disruptive for you. It is through your feedback, and others like it, that we evaluate ourselves and identify the areas where we can improve. I thank you for bringing this issue to my attention so I am to follow- up with our security team. Our main priority is for the satisfaction of our guests and I assure you that your comments will be used in helping us to improve our hotel.

I thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel and hope the next time you are in the area, you consider staying with us again.

Stephanie Grade

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Monticello, Arkansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

This WAS my one hotel in Little Rock. NOT anymore. I stay in Little Rock at least once a month and 95 percent was at Embassy. Something changed. The breakfast and managers reception were major influences in our choosing Embassy and on our last trip they were both lacking, and customer service is nonexistent. I'm still waiting(3 weeks, 2 calls, and one wasted return trip) for lost and found to tell me if the ring I left has been found. My guess is its at someone's house. We in fact stayed at Crowne Plaza the last trip to LR., this may be our new hotel.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will keep your feedback in mind to improve out in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accusmtomed to receive from us. Our goal is to not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.

Again, thank you for your review and I sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity and stay with us the next time you are in town.

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great hotel, rooms clean, staff friendly and responsive to requests. Breakfast cooks and wait staff particularly good, pleasant and helpful and hard working especially on weekends when hotel is full of kids, sports teams, Marathoners.
Price good, varies widely with occupancy. Have stayed here a number of times, and will again.

Room Tip: Stay away from rooms directly over the sports bar if the Razorbacks are playing.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review of your recent experience at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience. I will make sure to pass this along to our staff. They enjoy knowing that they have not only met our guests expectations, but exceeded. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Safe Travels,
Hot Springs, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Want a 3 Star price with a 4+ Star experience? Choose Embassy Suites Little Rock, enough said:)!!The breakfast was soooo good with everything you could desire. The room was clean, convenient and exquisitely decorated.The staff was helpful and appreciative. The amenities were offered with no additional cost, e.g. secure parking, happy hour, spa, pool, bar, music, whatever-just ask and no prob.

Room Tip: You are in a quiet part of town, just hope you are not next to little children that are unhappy; oth...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. I am glad to hear you had a great time and truly enjoyed your stay. I loved your tip, if we only knew which children were going to be the unhappy ones, that would be a game changer for our industry.

Thank you again for your feedback, I will make sure the team hears what you have posted. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I booked a two bedroom suite think it would have two bedrooms. Upon arrival, I discovered it was a two room suite with two beds in one room. It was still plenty of room but very misleading on the website. Other two bedroom suite hotels I've booked had TWO bedrooms with a separate living area. The hotel itself was clean, beautiful and the staff was great. I enjoy staying at Embassy Suites. The breakfast was great as well.

Room Tip: Book a corner suite, they are the same price and roomier!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed 5 nights at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock while visiting family. Our family recommended this hotel. The location was perfect for our needs and within a close distance to the places we were interested in going to. There were good restaurants nearby and a Starbucks across the street. The complimentary breakfast was very good with may choices of hot foods and eggs made to order. But, the best part was the wonderful hotel staff. We had a couple of issues but the hotel staff went out of their way to immediately remediate the problems. Especially the night manager and front desk staff. Our problem was immediately addressed in a satisfactory manner.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

The staff was wonderful. Kudos to the new driver ( I forget his name but is about to start law school). He was one of the best hotel staff I have ever seen anywhere. The place is great. BUT, I had the worst night of sleep. I think there must have been something in the air vent because it sounded like a ping pong game all night. That mixed with the large parties going on made it not optimal. In defense of the hotel, it was sold out

Of course the breakfast was amazing as I expect from embassy suites.

If I could be guaranteed it would be quiet at night I would stay again here because the set up is great. The noise was not.

• Stayed February 2013