Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
ComfortInn
$125
$118
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Little Rock(Little Rock)
$119
$107
Residence Inn
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
$128
$113
  • Pool
$107
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$157
  • Restaurant
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$159
$143
Courtyard
  • Pool
$128
1,143 results
All reviewsomeletevening receptionmade to order breakfastfamily reunionparking garagebreakfast buffetindoor poolbusiness triprockatriumconferencelrarkansas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Want a 3 Star price with a 4+ Star experience? Choose Embassy Suites Little Rock, enough said:)!!The breakfast was soooo good with everything you could desire. The room was clean, convenient and exquisitely decorated.The staff was helpful and appreciative. The amenities were offered with no additional cost, e.g. secure parking, happy hour, spa, pool, bar, music, whatever-just ask and no prob.

Room Tip: You are in a quiet part of town, just hope you are not next to little children that are unhappy; otherwise everything else is wonderful!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. I am glad to hear you had a great time and truly enjoyed your stay. I loved your tip, if we only knew which children were going to be the unhappy ones, that would be a game changer for our industry.

Thank you again for your feedback, I will make sure the team hears what you have posted. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels,
Stephanie Grade

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I booked a two bedroom suite think it would have two bedrooms. Upon arrival, I discovered it was a two room suite with two beds in one room. It was still plenty of room but very misleading on the website. Other two bedroom suite hotels I've booked had TWO bedrooms with a separate living area. The hotel itself was clean, beautiful and the staff was great. I enjoy staying at Embassy Suites. The breakfast was great as well.

Room Tip: Book a corner suite, they are the same price and roomier!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed 5 nights at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock while visiting family. Our family recommended this hotel. The location was perfect for our needs and within a close distance to the places we were interested in going to. There were good restaurants nearby and a Starbucks across the street. The complimentary breakfast was very good with may choices of hot foods and eggs made to order. But, the best part was the wonderful hotel staff. We had a couple of issues but the hotel staff went out of their way to immediately remediate the problems. Especially the night manager and front desk staff. Our problem was immediately addressed in a satisfactory manner.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

The staff was wonderful. Kudos to the new driver ( I forget his name but is about to start law school). He was one of the best hotel staff I have ever seen anywhere. The place is great. BUT, I had the worst night of sleep. I think there must have been something in the air vent because it sounded like a ping pong game all night. That mixed with the large parties going on made it not optimal. In defense of the hotel, it was sold out

Of course the breakfast was amazing as I expect from embassy suites.

If I could be guaranteed it would be quiet at night I would stay again here because the set up is great. The noise was not.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Three days prior to arrival, I called and explained that the friend I was meeting in Little Rock would arrive before me and check in. I asked that MY credit card be used for incidentals and that she not be required to present a card. I was told that would be "no problem" and that my card number was already on file. My friend was asked for a card and a $194 authorization was performed, meaning she had no access to those funds for the whole weekend. It isn't the policy that bothers me--it's the fact that the hotel staff lied to me.

At check-in, my friend was told she had to be a Hilton HHonors member to get free WiFi. I paid for the room with HHonors points--it should have been obvious that I am indeed a Hilton HHonors member. When I called the front desk the next day to get login information, I was told that the hotel "don't got free WiFi for nobody." VERY unprofessional.

At around 9:00 a.m. our first morning there, two housekeepers were loudly talking and laughing outside our room. One of them knocked on the door and identified herself as a housekeeper, but then continued with her conversation so loudly that she couldn't hear me say that we were still there. They never returned to clean the room and didn't clean the room the next day either until I went by the front desk and specifically asked for it to be cleaned.

A breakfast one morning I noticed lipstick on my coffee cup. Luckily I noticed it before ever taking a drink. I made a staff person aware and picked up another cup. It was filthy. I picked up another and it, too, was very dirty. I told the same staff person (the lady taking the breakfast vouchers) and she said that there must have been something wrong with the machine.

As others have mentioned here, the beds were also uncomfortable.

I travel frequently and almost always stay a Hampton Inns or Hilton Garden Inns. Generally, I have good experiences at those places and other Hilton brands. I'll continue to stay at Hilton properties and to earn HHonors points, but I'll never stay at this place again. It would seem that some corporate oversight is in order--this hotel doesn't come close to meeting Hilton standards in my opinion.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

We are sorry that you had a disappointing experience during your stay with us. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. Your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise.

I truly apologize if our housekeeping staff interrupted your rest during your first day at our hotel. In addition, I am so sorry that during your breakfast, you found some of our cups not properly cleaned. Our main priority is for all our guests to have an exceptional stay with us and I apologize that we were unable to deliver this to you. I assure you that your feedback is very important to us and I will make sure to take your comments into consideration to improve our guests in-property experience.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay and hope that you condsider staying with us again next time you are in town.

Stephanie Grade