“Great as usual!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #19 of 65 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

Once again Embassy Suites was a great place to stay. The rooms are always clean, the staff always great, and the breakfast always delicious! Being VIP of the day was an added plus thanks for everything Embassy! Can't wait to come back.

1  Thank Karen S
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thank you for your continued business! I am glad to see we were able to exceed your expectations on your travels. The team will be excited by your feedback. Please think of us again on your next trip to Little Rock! We would love another opportunity to exceed your expectations. Safe travels

Stephanie Grade

Write a ReviewReviews (1,114)

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I brought my daughter and grandbaby to this Embassy Suites Hotel to celebrate my daughter's birthday. After checking in, we found we had been given a smoking room by mistake. The staff immediately resolved the problem and we our non-smoking room. It was roomy and very comfortable, with all needed ammenities. Never having stayed at an Embassy Suites before, we were very impressed with the evening reception; both the appetizers and drinks were great. Both evenings there, we were treated to fresh veggies and dip, along with chips/dip. It was lovely and we were able to spend some time talking with other guests, which was enjoyable. The hotel itself was lovely and a nice place to just hang out. The morning breakfast was superb, with fresh cooked-to-order omelets and fresh made pancakes. Staff was first-rate and very accomodating. Additionally, the proximity of this hotel was perfect for visiting the zoo and other Little Rock attractions. We had a great time and plan on returning!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

I am glad to hear you had such a great time at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback for our team, they will be pleased to know your first impression of an Embassy Suites was a great one. Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have recently stayed at the embassy suites hotel and I was so not satisfied with the management. I was trying to get a room and asked If they had any discounts available and the guest service representative told me no and they where not at all nice. Then I asked to speak with manager he came out an spoke with me, but instead of him I finishing helping me he sent the young black gentleman that I was already frustrated with back out to finish helping. I just thought that was so unprofessional if I ask to speak with manager I expect them to help me all the way to the end whether I'm staying there or not. If I had to give the hotel and the front office manager a grade it would be a BIG FAT F. Due to unprofessional management.

• Stayed: November 2012
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am disappointed by your recent experience, however. It is never our intent to fail our customers and especially from our management team. Please know that your comments will be utilized to help our team grow their abilities with our customers. If you should be in the area in the future please feel free to contact me personally. I would love another opportunity to show you how great we can be.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We stayed at the Embass Suites Hotel in Little Rock on our trip home from the LSU-Arkansas football game Thanksgiving weekend and we could not have been more pleased. The service at check in was top-notch. The desk clerk as well as the manager on duty that night were both very friendly and accommodating. The evening reception was nice and the fully-cooked breakfast was delicious. Everyone we came in contact with was nice and friendly, even though we were LSU fans! We could not have been more pleased with our stay here. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

I am glad to hear you had a great time while here at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We always aim to go above and beyond even for a non Razorback! We hope to see you again in the near future. Safe travels!

Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have stayed in several Hilton properties in Little Rock, and this is one of the best we have found. The staff members with whom we interacted were all excellent and upbeat, and the room was very quiet and comfortable. A few minor cosmetic issues that are likely a function of age but, overall, this place made our stay enjoyable. The breakfast, as always, was a treat, and there are several excellent restaurants within a short drive. Very convenient location for access to the various Interstates in the Little Rock area.

Room Tip: The corner rooms have a bit more square footage, and are likely more quiet since there is a neighbor...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. I will make sure to share your positive comments with our team. We have a few exciting updates coming to our property to help refresh the hotel. We are currently updating our restuarant with new carpet and upholstery and expect to have that completed by mid December. We will also begin to refresh our public spaces in 2013, starting with our internet speed. We will be dramatically increasing our WiFi capabilities in January and last but not least, our corridors will be completed updated towards June. I hope that you will be able to enjoy our new features during your future travels! Thank you again for your review and your business.

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

It's in a great location. That's the only nice thing I have to say. Property needs a renovation. Breakfast made both my husband and I sick - so kind of a bummer for our long drive. One of the managers came out to help us with a problem and was very rude. We won't be going back to this Embassy

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for your valuable feedback from your recent experience at the Embassy Suites in Little Rock, AR. We appreciate the personal time you take out of your day to complete a review. First let me apologize to you for the less-than-desired experience that you recently had in various areas of our hotel. It is always our goal to go above and beyond your expectations and we clearly failed that. I would appreciate an opportunity to speak to you further about your experience to ensure I can address all challenges accordingly. If you are willing, please contact me at 501-537-3301. I look forward to the opportunity of speaking with you.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

On a recent trip to visit friends in Little Rock, constant companion and I spent three days at the Embassy Suites. Clean, comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast, evening managers reception, friendly service, all at a very reasonable rate. What more could one ask for?
If you find yourself in need of a Little Rock hotel just a few minutes from downtown, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed here.