“A very comfortable stay”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #19 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed November 25, 2012

On a recent trip to visit friends in Little Rock, constant companion and I spent three days at the Embassy Suites. Clean, comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast, evening managers reception, friendly service, all at a very reasonable rate. What more could one ask for?
If you find yourself in need of a Little Rock hotel just a few minutes from downtown, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed here.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Recently at an hotel stay at the embassy suites I found mold in my room and water damage on walls. When asked have they recently renovated rooms the answer from a Mrs. Suzanne was yes they have. Then I arrive at hotel and get room exactly where I wanted by a wonderful young black lady who had checked me in that morning. After I returned from the managers reception which was lovely, I asked to speak to a front office manager. While waiting ten minutes for Mr.Williams to come out and speak with he acted very nonchalant with me. Then he walked back to the back after speaking with me not asking or trying to see if I was ok.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Successful-genes
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

First let me thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Without feedback of all types we can not continue to grow our business. I am disappointed that the customer service that you encountered while here was not at the level that I would have expected or hoped you would receive. I assure you that we will work diligently to rectify that to ensure if we were to receive another chance you would feel at home here, as you should. Please feel free to contact me personally if you are in the area again. I would be more than happy to assist you with your arrangements.

Stephanie Grade

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have never been disappointed with Embassy Suites and this one was no exception. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast is pretty good. I had the omelet each day. I do have two issues that are minor but thought worth mentioning. The handicapped accessible unit is almost as far from the elevators as you can get. This does mean you do not hear the elevator noise which is okay so I would say that does balance the issue. The handicapped accessible parking is at the far end of the parking garage. I would suggest they figure out how to make the pool handicapped accessible but I usually make this comment at most places we stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Let me start by saying I have never had an issue with embassy suites before this trip. So when I booked the reservation I did so online through the advanced purchase option, that thing is a joke by the way, and when I did I made the mistake of booking one week past the date I arrived for the visit. So my mistake I get it. But when I called to try and correct the matter they said that since I used the advanced purchase option embassy suites was not able to help me out. Turns out its a third party that handles that. So the third party says they will not do anything to correct the matter except charge me $50 to change my reservation for a later date and then I can use whats left if the credit. The hotel was not full and they just said it was my problem. So no help calling embassy suites customer care either they were useless. But here us the bright spot. Talking to the customer care agent at the hotel, Coti was here name, she helped me figure out some way to get a discount so that I at least had a room for the visit. What a sweet heart! After that the hotel was great. Great amenities, great breakfAst and managers reception. Everything was up to standard after the issue was resolved.

• Stayed: October 2012
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

I am glad to hear that you enjoyedyour stay at our hotel. However, I would like to apologize for the level of service and inconveniences that you endured while working with the Advance Purchase department. We hope to see you return in the near future. Safe travels...

Stephanie Grade

Reviewed October 25, 2012

What you would expect. Pretty clean rooms, nothing-to-complain about service, pretty good breakfast. Happy hour is a welcome event at 5:00. Decent location for Chenal but not much to walk to. DefinitelY need a car

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stay with Embassy regularly and have never been dissapointed. The hotel is well kept and has a great center atrium with areas for relaxing and enjoying food and company.

The staff is very attantive and will take care of any needs immediately.

I will be staying here each time I'm in town over night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I must have stayed here at least 6 times over the past several years on business trips. I have always received a comfortable, spacious room, good service. I have never had a bad experience and find some of the bad reviews to be not credible.This time I inquired about the covered parking and was told there is a $3 a day charge. Not sure I like that, I don't recall there being a charge in the past.
Overall I am still very happy to stay here whenever I am in LR on business.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business