“Little Rock in October”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have never been disappointed with Embassy Suites and this one was no exception. The room was spacious and very comfortable. The breakfast is pretty good. I had the omelet each day. I do have two issues that are minor but thought worth mentioning. The handicapped accessible unit is almost as far from the elevators as you can get. This does mean you do not hear the elevator noise which is okay so I would say that does balance the issue. The handicapped accessible parking is at the far end of the parking garage. I would suggest they figure out how to make the pool handicapped accessible but I usually make this comment at most places we stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,079)

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Let me start by saying I have never had an issue with embassy suites before this trip. So when I booked the reservation I did so online through the advanced purchase option, that thing is a joke by the way, and when I did I made the mistake of booking one week past the date I arrived for the visit. So my mistake I get it. But when I called to try and correct the matter they said that since I used the advanced purchase option embassy suites was not able to help me out. Turns out its a third party that handles that. So the third party says they will not do anything to correct the matter except charge me $50 to change my reservation for a later date and then I can use whats left if the credit. The hotel was not full and they just said it was my problem. So no help calling embassy suites customer care either they were useless. But here us the bright spot. Talking to the customer care agent at the hotel, Coti was here name, she helped me figure out some way to get a discount so that I at least had a room for the visit. What a sweet heart! After that the hotel was great. Great amenities, great breakfAst and managers reception. Everything was up to standard after the issue was resolved.

• Stayed: October 2012
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

I am glad to hear that you enjoyedyour stay at our hotel. However, I would like to apologize for the level of service and inconveniences that you endured while working with the Advance Purchase department. We hope to see you return in the near future. Safe travels...

Stephanie Grade

Reviewed October 25, 2012

What you would expect. Pretty clean rooms, nothing-to-complain about service, pretty good breakfast. Happy hour is a welcome event at 5:00. Decent location for Chenal but not much to walk to. DefinitelY need a car

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stay with Embassy regularly and have never been dissapointed. The hotel is well kept and has a great center atrium with areas for relaxing and enjoying food and company.

The staff is very attantive and will take care of any needs immediately.

I will be staying here each time I'm in town over night.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I must have stayed here at least 6 times over the past several years on business trips. I have always received a comfortable, spacious room, good service. I have never had a bad experience and find some of the bad reviews to be not credible.This time I inquired about the covered parking and was told there is a $3 a day charge. Not sure I like that, I don't recall there being a charge in the past.
Overall I am still very happy to stay here whenever I am in LR on business.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank pvel
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Having stayed at this hotel before, I had an idea of what to expect. The hotel was packed when we arrived on Friday night for the weekend. No parking spots anywhere! I inquired about the parking garage at check in & they gave me the code for the garage..have no idea if there was a charge but didn't show up on bill...what a blessing!! Also, due to a mix up on the reservation, they were able to comp my internet...again..thank you! It's little things like this that will make you come back to a hotel. I didn't use it that much but it was nice that there was no charges incurred !! Breakfast buffet was great each morning. Host was friendly!! Lots of people there due to a soccer tournament in town and most of the guests had soccer players (including me). The managers reception was great on Saturday night & the bartender was super nice serving up drinks & giving the girls..shirley temples...what a treat!

The beds are kinda small...doubles..would be nice if there were two queen beds. I like the sitting area outside the sleeping area. Makes it nice when you have others that want to sleep & you can't. There was a birthday party for a little girl next door to us & their door was constantly opening/closing for a few hours but it did settle down. We were on the 8th floor...elevator operated fairly fast throughout the weekend. One thing that was kinda disgusting: found dead & alive bugs (cockroach-big bug-??) in the bathroom on our last day..kinda freaked me out as the bug(s) were there & then I returned a few minutes later..and then they were gone...makes you wonder where they went! As I was in a hurry to check out, I didn't have time to mention it to the front desk! Maybe I should have & perhaps they would have offered me something?

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan V
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Had a good time, the rooms were nice. I have been there serval times, best thing is the food. The service was good also. Will stay again when in little rock. Keep up the good work. I have been to others hotel in littlrock and they were ok but not the embassy. I would stay in one other when I am ready for a break from the embassy or just a different location.

Room Tip: request room above the at least the third floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
StephanieG542, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

I am pleased to hear you had such a great time at our property. I will pass along your praise to the associates that make these experiences happen every day! Thank you for taking the time to give us some GREAT feedback. Please feel free to contact me personally if you ever need anything.

Stephanie Grade