Having stayed at this hotel before, I had an idea of what to expect. The hotel was packed when we arrived on Friday night for the weekend. No parking spots anywhere! I inquired about the parking garage at check in & they gave me the code for the garage..have no idea if there was a charge but didn't show up on bill...what a blessing!! Also, due to a mix up on the reservation, they were able to comp my internet...again..thank you! It's little things like this that will make you come back to a hotel. I didn't use it that much but it was nice that there was no charges incurred !! Breakfast buffet was great each morning. Host was friendly!! Lots of people there due to a soccer tournament in town and most of the guests had soccer players (including me). The managers reception was great on Saturday night & the bartender was super nice serving up drinks & giving the girls..shirley temples...what a treat!
The beds are kinda small...doubles..would be nice if there were two queen beds. I like the sitting area outside the sleeping area. Makes it nice when you have others that want to sleep & you can't. There was a birthday party for a little girl next door to us & their door was constantly opening/closing for a few hours but it did settle down. We were on the 8th floor...elevator operated fairly fast throughout the weekend. One thing that was kinda disgusting: found dead & alive bugs (cockroach-big bug-??) in the bathroom on our last day..kinda freaked me out as the bug(s) were there & then I returned a few minutes later..and then they were gone...makes you wonder where they went! As I was in a hurry to check out, I didn't have time to mention it to the front desk! Maybe I should have & perhaps they would have offered me something?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your premier accommodations in Little Rock begin at the Embassy Suites Little Rock! We are located in the heart of Little Rock with easy access to I-630 and I-430.With such easy access to all of Little Rock's best attractions, there is no reason to stay elsewhere. We are right down the street from the River Market District, just minutes from downtown and Little Rock Airport, and a close drive to the Little Rock Zoo, Clinton Presidential Library, Pinnacle Mountain, Burns Park, and the Wild River Country Water Park, among many other Little Rock attractions!When you are not busy exploring the city, you have the comforts of two-room suites with separate living and bedroom areas, staying fit in our fitness center and indoor pool, starting the day with our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, or winding down the day with complimentary drinks at our Manager's Reception. Come stay with us at the Embassy Suites Little Rock. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Little Rock
- Little Rock Embassy Suites