“basic hotel, nothing fancy”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed August 9, 2011

the carpet in the rooms is gross. Need to be cleaned. Furnishings are old and well worn. front desk staff, is great. Not a good option.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
LITCPGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2011

Dear Bill F,

We thank you greatly for writing about us in regard to your recent stay here. I apologize that your guest suite carpet was not to our ordinary standard of cleanliness. We immediately cleaned the carpet in your suite following your stay and have all suites on a regular rotation for this deep cleaning. We have a new staff member who deals with specifically with flooring.

We would of course love to have a complete renovation but we have just had some nice upgrades here at the hotel including all new bedding, (2) 37" LCD flat panel TVs in every suite with HD signal and all new guest laundry facility and completely updated Guest Business Center equipment.

We will continue to work on improving our products and services and hope that you will come back and try us again.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

In Little Rock for the night with family. Check In was effortless as always. Room was clean and comfortable. Had one problem with fridge, but maintenance replaced the appliance promptly, and was a very personable and polite man. Breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank EWOIH

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us in Little Rock, AR. We always appreciate feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience in regard to your in suite refrigerator but am very glad that we were able to get it replaced for you quickly.

If you are going to be back in the area please feel free to contact me directly to assist you with future reservations.

Reviewed July 26, 2011

My wife and I spent here 2 nights and enjoyed the hotel very much.

The room was clean and very large, the service was very friendly and helpful and all in all we had a pleasant stay.

The hotel has a very nice gym and pool and the breakfast was excellent! The auto washing/drying machines were very helpful and washing powder can be bought at the small but efficient shop on the ground floor.

Highly recommended and my choice if I ever get back to Little Rock!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacks1956
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Breakfast was outstanding. Staff very friendly. Quiet hotel. Small laundry in hotel, but good alternative is Funwash on Baseline Rd.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Nice hotel; I think Embassy is a very good hotel overall and this Embassy is a nice one. Good location; good layout; friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2011
LITCPGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Dear lsutdw,

Thank you kindly for your nice comments in regard to your recent stay with us in Little Rock. It was our great pleasure to have you with us here. We enjoy having your group and I do in particular as an old wantabe athelete.

If I may ever be of any assistance here in the future please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Our basketball team & families stayed here for a week for the AAU tournament. Victor was very helpful before I arrived and set it up for some of us to check in early. The boys and their siblings swam, hung in the dining area downstairs and in each others rooms. The rooms were spacious enough to have company without feeling overcrowded. We had a larger corner room which was great for 5. The bathroom was large enough not to touch the toilet when you move around!
My family enjoye the daily breakfast and managers specials in the evening. The front desk, breakfast service and housekeeping were all wonderful!! Despite the fact that numerous teams/families were there from all over the country, we never had slow service or felt crowded downstairs. The elevators always worked and were fast!
This was my first time in LR and Embassy Suites made our stay pleasant.
There are restaurants and stores near so you can purchase things you need at reasonable prices.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I have stayed at several Embassy Suites and I love how big the suites are and all the nice "extras" you get while being a guest however, this hotel was a bit different. The check in took a lil while as there was only one lady working the counter,when the line got 4 deep someone else stepped up and started assisting other guests.

The room was by far not what I expected from the Embassy. There was a hole in the carpet (I assume maybe from a pet?) and the bottom of the chair was also chewed. The bathroom was somewhat updated but had several burn marks from cigarettes. The handle in the bathroom was covered with a sticky film (hairspray, I assume) and there were hairs all over the toilet.
I had bragged about the Embassy to my new fiance about how much I loved it and he would too, I was so disappointed when he pointed out these things. It made our romantic getaway sub-par.

I can't say I will never stay at another Embassy Suites,as every one I have stayed in were just amazing, just not this one.
One more thing, you pay $6.00 to park in the garage there, another thing that I am used to being offered for free.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
LITCPGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Little Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Dear Krissy N Dale,

I apologize for the experience you encountered during your most recent stay with us in Little Rock. I am the new General Manager here as of two months and can honestly say I haven't made it to every suite to do my inspection as of yet. I will be inspecting the suite you stayed in at the next earliest convenience and will be sharing your comments with my Maintenance and Housekeeping teams to address the issues that you had mentioned immediately.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your experience. Obviously we would love to have the opportunity to win back your business, show you that we are every bit of the Embassy Suites Brand that you expect and would like to invite you back for a future stay with us.