The hotel doesn't look bad. The room was outdated but clean. As soon as we entered the room, we discovered the TV would not turn on. We called the front desk and were given a series of things to check - plugs, connections, etc. - which we had already checked. The clerk insisted the TV really would work if we "messed with it," but she agreed to change our room.
We were slightly insulted over the insinuation the problem wasn't with the TV, it was because we were too dumb to know how to turn it on. We chalked it up to an isolated customer service mistake to blame the guest, until we saw the sign in the bathroom by the faucet. It gives instructions for getting hot water and blames guests for not knowing how to operate a simple faucet if there is a problem. When blaming customers is such a common practice they've gone to the effort of printing and laminating signs to tell you it's your fault, that's not an isolated customer service mistake. It's the hotel's philosophy.
Noise is also a problem. The fan in the bathroom is so loud, if someone has to go in the middle of the night, it'll wake up your companion. It's on the same switch as the light, so you can't turn it off without turning off the light. The bed seemed old and not very comfy. It's not the worst hotel I've ever seen, but I won't return. The quality doesn't match the value, and insulting their own guests completely nullifies any good qualities this hotel may have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Limited and Suites is a Hotel located in the upscale area of West Little Rock Arkansas. Located minutes from downtown, The River Market District, shopping and dining. Ramada recently renovated guest rooms in October 2015. We offer nicely appointed rooms featuring hardwood floors, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee service, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, new furniture, upgraded luxury mattresses and linens. We offer guest on site laundry or valet laundry upon request. Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, wifi, parking, daily newspaper and wake up call. Ramada is pleased to offer access to our exercise room, business center and indoor heated pool all free of charge. We honor Wyndham Rewards Program for qualified stays. We also have 500 square feet of meeting space with available catering. Nearby attractions include; The State House Convention Center, Verizon Arena, War Memorial Stadium, Little Rock Zoo, State Capitol,Historic Central High School, Clinton Presidential Library, Wild River Country & Crystal Falls Water Park. Golf courses, soccer fields, baseball and tennis courts are minutes away. Contact hotel direct for group rates or to check availability. *We are a minority women owned property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Limited Little Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited & Suites West Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Ramada Limited And Suites West Little Rock
- Ramada Little Rock
- Little Rock Ramada