The front desk person practically giggled when I asked about views. Those start with a parking garage and go downhill from there. And there's no in-house restaurant. But as a place to sleep on a two-night business trip, the Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown was more than adequate. The Arkansas River and lots of restaurants lie within easy walking distance. Rooms are standard hotel/motel, but again perfectly adequate. On the other hand the rate wasn't low enough that I wouldn't be tempted to pay the extra for the Capital Hotel next time around, especially if I were visiting for pleasure instead of business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown is located in the River Market District and within walking distance to all the dining, shopping, nightlife and the Clinton Presidential Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Little Rock - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown Hotel Little Rock
- Hampton Inn Little Rock