“Very sweet hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Little Rock
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very nice rooms! This is my first night of 3 night stay and the room is more than I expected. I only have two issues. The bathroom has a little smell to it and the bathroom needs a trash can. The firepit is very nice. Sat out there and the evening was just the right temp.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Heather E
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

We are always happy to hear when our guests are pleased with their accomodations while staying with us. I will bring the issues you mentioned to the attention of our Executive Housekeeper so that they will be addressed. All of our bathrooms should be equipped with a trashcan and we most definitley want to address the smell issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Downtown Little Rock's River Market District.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel is very comfortable and just around the corner from Andine's bakery a highly recommended bakery and cafe. Comfortable with a view of a park on the front side. Parking is nearby underneath a condo building, park on the first level. It is also near some great shops and restaurants, although we liked Creegans which is an Irish style pub in north little rock.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Flightlover
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you very much for staying with us. We are always pleased when our guests are able to take time to explore and enjoy all that the River Market District has to offer. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Like CityLover86, I also stayed during the Volleyball Tournament (on the same night in fact - I was at that wedding!). However, I greatly enjoyed my stay. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, and when something went wrong (as happens everywhere) they immediately did what they could to fix it - we just had to ask. I loved the parking - it was totally worth the small charge, made me feel secure, and really saved us time when rushing to that wedding! I knew there was a tournament going on, but didn't hear anything when I went to bed, and the bed itself was very comfortable. In most hotels I've been to (and there have been many), I tend to wake up cold from having such a thin comforter - this one was thick and soft, and kept me warm.
It wasn't perfect - I could really have used a fridge, and the t.v. remotes seemed to work for more than one t.v., because the channel kept changing in one room and not at all in the next regardless of battery charge (we had several rooms for our large family and were able to compare).
The location was great to visit River Market and the Clinton Library, and just a couple blocks from the river and nearest on-ramp. The price was also good, especially for the service we received.
I would definitely stay there again, and have no problem recommending it to others.

Room Tip: The room at the end of the second floor hallway was very quiet, and felt very secure.
1  Thank Crystellight
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent trip to Downtown Little Rock's River Market District. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I will look into the TV issues you mentioned. Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great property, great staff, great location...cleanliness, breakfast, etc. were all top-notch. The Assistant General Manager checked us in...she emulated the fundamentals of hospitality. Rockstar! I will continue to stay at this hotel during my travels to Little Rock.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Tim D

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We strive to deliver excellent guest service to all of our guests and it looks like we have most definitely succeded in your case. We are gald you choose to stay with us and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future. I will make sure to share your "rock star" comments with our Assistant General Manager and the team as a whole.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. My only objection was that the bathroom sink was way too high. The use of duvets instead of grungy bedspreads was excellent. (The requirement to write 200 characters is silly.)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank highlandterrier

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Little Rock! We are very pleased that you liked our clean and fresh linen. I will pass along your comments in regards to sink height. There is not much we can do at this point but we will be renovated at some point in the next few years and maybe this issue could be addressed at that point. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Downtown Little Rock's River Market District.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I enjoy staying at this hotel. The rooms are spacious and the parking is secure and reasonably priced. We can walk to great restaurants and shopping. Great location downtown we have even walked to concerts at Verizon Arena.

1  Thank Tara B
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. The River Market District truly is a wonderful place to visit. We are very grateful to you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Downtown Little Rock. We look forward to serving you on yor next trip to town.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a great room, comfy bed, polite hotels staff.
The parking was great and I felt very secure. HOWEVER, I didn't sleep a wink the night I stayed. There seemed to be a volley ball team staying on my floor which was up all night. actually, at one point they were running through the halls screaming at 1 am. The staff or parents did nothing to stop the loudness. Maybe there should be a strict no noise after 10 pm? My son slept through everything... But the fact that I had to be up at 6 am for a wedding meeting made it even worse. I maybe pulled out 2-3 hours of sleep. But not entirely the hotels fault.. Actually, to obtain some quiet I left my room around 2 in the morning and went down to their poolside fire pit and table area. Even though there was traffic noise (its downtown) It was still quieter than my room. Breakfast was not great at all... Potatoes tasted like cold wet cardboard, eggs had no flavor, oat meal was slimy, and waffles were dry. The sausage and Greek yogurt made my breakfast. Over all I will rate my experience EHH I would like to stay there again with out teenage girls running a muck in the hall ways to better get a decent opinion of the place.

Room Tip: The best view is from the top floor corner rooms.
1  Thank CityLover86
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Little Rock at the River Market. I apologize that you were not able to get a good nights rest. You happened to stay with us during "Volley in the Rock", a regional volleyball tournament held annually in Downtown Little Rock. The quality of our breakfast items is an issue we are working to improve and I thank youir for bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will give us the opprotunity to serve you again in the future. Maybe next time without a hotel full of excitable adolescents.