Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown
$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$80
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$56
EconoLodge
Little Rock Marriott(Little Rock)
$125
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
$108
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$139
$125
Courtyard
  • Pool
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$115
AscendHotels
$87
$129
  • Breakfast included
$114
Hampton.com
All reviewsthe riverfire pitgreat locationclinton libraryparking garagewithin walking distancemarket areanice hotelfront desk staffwafflesoutdoor poolclean roomscomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againexcellent stayconvention centerbusiness trip
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Everything about this hotel exceeded our expectations. My only objection was that the bathroom sink was way too high. The use of duvets instead of grungy bedspreads was excellent. (The requirement to write 200 characters is silly.)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank highlandterrier
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Little Rock! We are very pleased that you liked our clean and fresh linen. I will pass along your comments in regards to sink height. There is not much we can do at this point but we will be renovated at some point in the next few years and maybe this issue could be addressed at that point. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Downtown Little Rock's River Market District.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

I enjoy staying at this hotel. The rooms are spacious and the parking is secure and reasonably priced. We can walk to great restaurants and shopping. Great location downtown we have even walked to concerts at Verizon Arena.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tara B
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you for staying with us. The River Market District truly is a wonderful place to visit. We are very grateful to you for choosing to stay with us while visiting Downtown Little Rock. We look forward to serving you on yor next trip to town.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a great room, comfy bed, polite hotels staff.
The parking was great and I felt very secure. HOWEVER, I didn't sleep a wink the night I stayed. There seemed to be a volley ball team staying on my floor which was up all night. actually, at one point they were running through the halls screaming at 1 am. The staff or parents did nothing to stop the loudness. Maybe there should be a strict no noise after 10 pm? My son slept through everything... But the fact that I had to be up at 6 am for a wedding meeting made it even worse. I maybe pulled out 2-3 hours of sleep. But not entirely the hotels fault.. Actually, to obtain some quiet I left my room around 2 in the morning and went down to their poolside fire pit and table area. Even though there was traffic noise (its downtown) It was still quieter than my room. Breakfast was not great at all... Potatoes tasted like cold wet cardboard, eggs had no flavor, oat meal was slimy, and waffles were dry. The sausage and Greek yogurt made my breakfast. Over all I will rate my experience EHH I would like to stay there again with out teenage girls running a muck in the hall ways to better get a decent opinion of the place.

Room Tip: The best view is from the top floor corner rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CityLover86
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Little Rock at the River Market. I apologize that you were not able to get a good nights rest. You happened to stay with us during "Volley in the Rock", a regional volleyball tournament held annually in Downtown Little Rock. The quality of our breakfast items is an issue we are working to improve and I thank youir for bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will give us the opprotunity to serve you again in the future. Maybe next time without a hotel full of excitable adolescents.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The downtown Hampton is a very nice, well kept facility. Rooms are always clean, staff is friendly, and the location is great. The workout room is a little small, but there is still enough to get a workout in on the road. Parking could be better, on the street or in the garage of an adjacent condo building.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank steve s
Dmote78, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Little Rock - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Little Rock's River Market District. We know that you had several options and you choose us. Thank you! We look forward to serving you on you next visit to our city.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was in a king room (#205) the first night. It was spacious, quiet, comfy, and had a great atypical (for a chain hotel) layout with a large window. The only downside was that the street light shone right into my window... nothing their thick drapes couldn't fix. I was here for an unexpected 2nd night and ended up in a double queen room which was more typical with a smaller bathroom and a smaller window but was still very comfortable. I found the hotel to be more up-to-date than most in this category. There's a friendly bar in the lobby with lots of options to order in food, and a firepit and swimming pool out back. The exercise room is well-stocked and overlooks the pool. The hotel is easy walking distance to downtown restaurants, shops, the convention center, and the Clinton Library.

Room Tip: Spend the extra $10 to get into a king room
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank LB60618

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Downtown Little Rock's River Maket District. We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our king sized room. We look forward to having teh opportunity to serve you again in the future.