See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here as a stopover on a trip from Los Angeles, CA to Asheville, NC. The owner was extremely friendly and accommodating, allowing my sister to stay with her 3 dogs. The rooms we stayed in both had large 50" flatscreen TVs, but it seemed he may have been a little too enthusiastic about opening as some basic things were overlooked.
For example, many of the rooms were still under renovations and were not ready to be used. We had to switch rooms as the door on the first one would not close/latch properly. The room we ended up in did not have any tissues, a channel guide for the TV, or an alarm clock. You could also still see the measurement markings on the shower tiles from the tile guys. I have to say that the tile choice for the shower is a poor one as well. It is speckled, so even though it was clean, it looked like there was dirt splattered all over the walls. I do have to say that our room (while missing some amenities) was clean, my sister did find someone's hair in her shower. Perhaps once the owner takes some time to get the renovations complete and hire some more staff, this might be a very nice choice.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family