Little Rock Marriott
$139
  • Breakfast included
$128
  • Pool
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$51
$111
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$139
$125
Courtyard
$92
The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$115
$124
$119
GardenInn.com
$101
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$94
$92
Agoda.com
All reviewsconvention centerthe riverm clubpeabody ducksmotion sensorvalet staffpeabody hotelthe concierge loungeroom servicewithin walking distancehigh floorbeautiful hotelearly checkgreat roombreakfast buffetlobby baran upgrade
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We were ungraded to a new room and perfectly pleased! Brand new, beautiful silver gray colors, and the layout was wonderful! Huge tv and a nice couch that a small child could sleep on was an added bonus. There is a bench like area too that works for extra guests or allows you to not sit luau gee on the floor, which I really liked. We had a huge huge window with an enormous view of the river. Lots and lots of outlets an areas to charge all devices was especially helpful. One of the best layouts in room design I have seen. The room was so great and view so enjoyed we ordered dinner in and stayed in the room! We ordered damngoodpie, which I highly highly recommend for pizza.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

travelmomof5, so glad you had a great stay! i hope you have the opportunity to come back and see the finished product. You will also be happy to know that since your last visit a DamGoodePie's locations has opened in the River Market - just a short walk from the hotel!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We recently stayed at the Marriott while our daughters competed in the Volley in the Rock volleyball tournament in the connected State House convention center. We pulled up and took advantage of the valet parking. Check in was friendly and efficient . There is a major renovation going on of the hotel but it doesn't interfere with the stay. The room was clean and comfortable and the best part is that while its cold and raining outside, you never have to leave the comforts of the hotel and convention center. We didn't finish until late Sat night so we went back to the room and had a wonderful room service. The hotel stored our luggage while we played Sunday and allowed us to leave the car in valet parking way past check out time. As I said, a most accommodating staff and a great place to stay if you are attending an event at the convention center

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

KBD87, thank you for your stay with us last year. We have completed renovations and we hope that you will have the opportunity to come back and see the finished product.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

We were in Little Rock for a volleyball tournament. The location was perfect and we will stay again next year.
The hotel was very nice and the valet guys were helpful.
The Starbucks inside was not staffed for the business. The line was usually 20 people long.

Stayed: March 2014
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

workenmom, thank you for choosing the Little Rock Marriott.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

As I walked out of the airport, the bright red Marriott shuttle bus pulled in. My driver, Percy, was obviously very proud of Little Rock and spent the short trip from the airport (15 min.) telling me about the sights to see, entertainment and dining options.

Even though the lobby of the heotel was under renovation, guests were greeted with iced tea, chilled water or lemonade - perfect at the end of a long trip.

The desk staff was very friendly and helpful, and the view of the river and the lighted bridges at night was great. The hotel is an easy walk to everything in downtown Little Rock. However, the best part of my stay was the bed - oh what a comfortable mattress and coverlet! And the hotel was quiet - no sound from adjacent rooms or floors.

Sadly, I was only in town for about 16 hours, so I did not have an opportunity to try the hotel's restaurant. Alao the "free" internet was pretty slow at peak usage times (an upgraded service was available for additional cost) - this was very frustrating. I also could not figure out how to change the time on the alarm clock as daylight savings time had just begun.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Little Rock Marriott!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was here for four nights and, overall, it was fine. I just had a few gripes/recommendations.

My biggest gripe is with the internet. The hotel offers free internet but it would automatically disconnect every 15 minutes. I would be in the middle of typing an e-mail and then I'd receive notification that I was no longer connected to the internet. It was extremely annoying!!! When you log into the system for the first time, you have the option of clicking on the free internet service or using a faster speed service for $12.95 a day. Maybe this automatic disconnect was a way for the hotel to urge people to use the paid service. It would have been nice to know that if I used the free service, that I'd have to agree to the terms of usage every 15 minutes and that I'd be disconnected. Customers need to be told that when they check in or make it obvious when they sign in for the first time.

When I arrived at 11:00PM that evening, there was only one king-bed room remaining. The worker asked if I would accept a handicapped accessible room and I said "Sure!" Because of that, the room and bathroom were especially spacious. The bathroom, though, needed some work. The shower curtain didn't touch the floor and water went all over the bathroom floor, even though the curtain was from wall to wall. The shower area was a walk-in shower, since it was for disabled guests, but the hotel either needs to lower the shower curtain in these rooms or find longer curtains. Also, there was no fan in the bathroom. I think all bathrooms should have lights and fans.

I was surprised that there was no pool. In my opinion, this was an upscale hotel and I was just shocked that there wasn't a pool of some sort. Everyone, leave the swimsuits at home :(

I also couldn't find a piece of paper in the room that listed the channels. After you turned on the TV, a guide appeared...but I think it would have been nice if there was a sheet of paper that listed the channels next to the remote control.

I do think the parking price is steep at $20 a day, especially when the parking isn't even in a garage. If you do drive to the hotel, like I did, be sure to give the hotel plenty of time to get your car. I gave them an hour's notice and it worked perfectly for me.

I do think the rooms need a fridge. Is that part of the remodeling? Just an FYI, there isn't a grocery store near the hotel but it's not the Marriott's fault.

There are plenty of positives for this hotel, too. The location is absolutely fabulous. You can walk to so many museums, restaurants and attractions. Once you park the car, you won't need it again until you leave. I found the staff to be extremely friendly and the hotel really clean. You can also get a free local paper, if you like. Just go to the front desk and you will receive a free copy of the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. I didn't use it, but I read that there is a complimentary shuttle to the airport.

I will certainly stay at this hotel again but it would be great if some things were changed before my next visit. I read that the hotel is undergoing a major renovation and I look forward to seeing the results.

Room Tip: I have had both a "city view" and a view of the Arkansas River. Ask for a view of the Arkansas River.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you have the opportunity to return to the Little Rock Marriott.