Little Rock Marriott
$83
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$109
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$100
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$79
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

The Burgundy Hotel(Little Rock)
$99
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Little Rock)(Great Value!)
$59
$108
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$87
$129
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centerthe riverm clubpeabody ducksmotion sensorthe concierge loungevalet staffroom servicewithin walking distancehigh floorbeautiful hotelearly checkhotel restaurantgreat roombreakfast buffetlobby baran upgrade
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We arrived on valentines day, we had gotten the romance package and had booked an executive suite. We arrived a little after 1pm and valet took the car, we walked into the lobby and were greatest by a nice man who walked us to the desk and started our check in process. We received our room keys and we were informed of our package details (6 long stem roses, chocolates, champagne, one night free valet parking ($20 a day), and $50 food and beverage voucher for room service or the pancetta fine dining (not for alcoholic beverages). We headed up to our room. After riding up the marvelous elevator to the 16th floor, we found our room an was surprised that it had only a king bed. I called down to the desk and asked what type of room we were actually in and was informed it was a comfort king room with a skyline view. We had reserved a executive suite, or so I thought. Come to find out the main reservations screwed up and reserved the wrong room. Not to worry though, when I raised my concern the manager quickly moved us into an executive suite, sending a bell hop up to retrieve our bags and bring our keys. He walked us over to our new room and placed our bags in the room then proceeded to fill our ice bucket and asked if we needed anything else and made sure the room was what we were expecting. Once we settled in, I called down to make sure we would be receiving our package gifts in the room or if we would have to go get them, I was told it would be brought up to the room. Around 4pm still no gifts, so we left to head to dinner to miss the crowds. After dinner and a short drive, we came back to our room around 6:30pm and still no gifts. I again called down and the desk apologized, saying they would have someone bring it up shortly. We are sitting here now 7pm and still no gifts. :(
The perks, the couch and chairs are comfy, the bedding is soft and inviting, the bathroom has granite countertops and plush towels, and high end lotion and soaps. All in all we have been pleased with the politeness of the staff and how attentive they are. If tonight changes my mind, I'll be posting another review...

• Stayed: February 2014
Bill S, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We hope you return to the Little Rock Marriott.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

This downtown upscale hotel has an airport shuttle saving us the cost of both a rental car and parking. It is convenient to the lively River Market and museums. The shuttle also transports guests to local restaurants. The rooms are spacious, beds comfortable and amenities nice. The service is friendly and efficient. They have a lot of black tie events at the hotel so obviously the locals give it high marks as well. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you have the opportunity to return to the Little Rock Marriott.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stayed over a weekend on business. The room was excellent overlooking the river. Enough towels were provided for the two of us. Large HD TV, comfy king size bed, desk and chair, free wireless Internet, lounge chair and foot stool, lots of storage drawers, toiletries were also good. Staff were friendly and attentive.

Panchetta restaurant and Starbucks is all that is available there. In room coffee service did not include napkins. Electric outlets for my bipap machine were not accessible near the either nightstand- I had to pull out the lounge chair in order to locate one. Our room was quite warm and stuffy when upon arrival and we quickly re-adjusted the thermostat.

Conference attendance was downstairs. Food was good quality with an attentive staff.

Prior to pulling up to the hotel, we drove around to scout out parking options. I parked within one block of the hotel on the street with no meters parallel with a streetcar line. Be careful to park within the lines to avoid getting towed.

Room Tip: We greatly enjoyed being high up on the river side.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

mowbass, thank you for your comments. we hope you come back to the Little Rock Marriott.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Excellent location downtown and within walking distance to darn near everything in Little Rock. I'd recommend it to people who are here for the first time as it offers the sense of history and southern charm one would expect.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
DavidJachetta, General Manager at Little Rock Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2014

Andrew S, thank you for sharing your Little Rock Marriott experience. We hope that you will have an opportunity to return to Little Rock as we have completed our renovations. Please come back soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had a great stay here for a convention...excellent group rates. I had an unusual experience. The second night I was there, I was very hungry late at night (had not eaten enough at the catered hors d'oeuvres in the exhibit hall) and could not find a snack vending machine. One bellman quietly took me to the staff area, where I got something out of their machine. He also indicated that there were some desserts leftover from the convention that they would simply have to throw away; they were wrapped and perfectly fresh, so help yourself! I also had a chance to observe the motivational materials they post on the staff whiteboard near the break area, which showed me that they really take customer care seriously. Maybe this is part of the deal, but i was impressed. Oh and the breakfast buffet was excellent also. I'd stay there again..no question about it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Travelino, thank you for your kind words! I wish I knew who assisted you so that I could thank them for going above and beyond. It is our priority to serve our guests and I am proud of our team for doing so. We hope to see you back soon!