This downtown upscale hotel has an airport shuttle saving us the cost of both a rental car and parking. It is convenient to the lively River Market and museums. The shuttle also transports guests to local restaurants. The rooms are spacious, beds comfortable and amenities nice. The service is friendly and efficient. They have a lot of black tie events at the hotel so obviously the locals give it high marks as well. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish decor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, Heritage Grille Steak and Fin. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel