We were at the Marriott on a quiet weekend, when apparently no events were being held at the adjacent convention center. Our room had a very comfortable bed and an updated bath with a pedestal sink; the bathroom design was a little awkward, however, because the door opened into the toilet. There were plenty of mirrors, including a full length mirror, which I've noticed a lot of other hotels don't provide. The breakfast buffet, included with our plan, offered standard fare; pop music played loudly throughout the restaurant. The elevator areas on each floor look down on a huge atrium/lobby, and music in the lobby wafts all the way up. Our room was on the 9th floor, but fortunately, we couldn't hear the music once our door was closed. Personally, I'd prefer no music, or something a little more soothing than pop tunes. Signage in the lobby indicated a wine bar, but when we couldn't find it, we were told it "was coming." The biggest annoyance was that the only convenient parking option was valet. The reception desk rep said we could park over at the Doubletree's indoor garage or on the street, but these were less than ideal options for us. I would have thought that with the convention center right next door the Marriott would have an arrangement for self-parking, but that wasn't the case. Overall, the hotel was a decent place to stay, but I hope that with the full transition to Marriott some of the above-mentioned issues, which we have never experienced at other Marriott properties, are addressed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Encounter a renowned Little Rock hotel combining the epitome of luxury and convenience at the Little Rock Marriott, an Arkansas landmark as the state's only full-service Marriott. Located downtown and in the heart of the River Market District, our hotel in Little Rock provides the perfect place to stay during your visit to 'The Natural State.' With deluxe amenities and stylish decor, the Little Rock Marriott offers excellent service and accommodations for both business and leisure travelers alike. Premier among Little Rock hotels, the 418-room Marriott offers a fully equipped fitness center, Heritage Grille Steak and Fin. With 260,000 square feet of versatile event space, this Little Rock luxury hotel creates a distinguished setting for lucrative business engagements, cherished social gatherings, and elegant wedding receptions. Depart from the ordinary and discover all that this luxury hotel has to offer while planning your Little Rock business travel or vacation stay today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Little Rock Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peabody Little Rock Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Hotel Little Rock
- Peabody Little Rock Hotel