“AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2010

Wow, this was such an amazing experience for us. My husband and I stayed here the night of our wedding and we were so impressed. We stayed in the Albert Pike Suite. The room was beautiful and cozy and the in-room jacuzzi bath was BEYOND amazing! The house was very quiet and the hosts were polite. There was complimentary wine, beer, water, cold drinks, snacks, and coffee right down the hall. We also signed up for the breakfast in bed option. And at $15 per day, they made it worth our while! Ham and cheese croissants, scrambled eggs, homemade muffins & zucchini bread, biscuits, bacon, THE WORKS! It was a fantastic stay for a great price. Little Rock can be busy, so it was amazing to drive about 5 minutes from downtown and be in this quaint, beautiful neighborhood. I would definitely recommend it!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2010

We stayed here 2 nights on our way back from the Kentucky Derby. It is a great location in Little Rock and one of the best deals for a B&B we have found. Very neat prairie style house, a nice change from Victorian. Innkeepers are just wonderful, nice to visit with them during breakfast. Breakfast was huge, you don't need to worry about scouting out lunch places in Little Rock! The sun room was excellent for relaxing and reading. Room was very comforable and the large shower in the bath was great. They have a lot of repeat visitors and we can see why!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RKAustin
Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2010

We stayed here for a night while in Little Rock and wish we could have spent several nights! Charming home and gorgeous suites. The B&B is in a beautiful neighborhood not far from the Governor's Mansion complex and close to downtown. We enjoyed an evening stroll through the neighborhood, looking at the grand homes of varying architectural styles.

We greatly enjoyed our visit with owner Karen and her mom Miriam over breakfast. The breakfast was wonderful, consisting of a warm ham & cheese croissant, eggs, fruit cup and a fantastic warm blueberry muffin. Having made a long flight, we appreciated arriving to a guest fridge stocked with soda, water and beer. There was a huge basket of candy to also help ourselves to.

We stayed in the LaFayette suite and it was the perfect choice. Beautiful furniture, very comfortable bed, and the jacuzzi was great! Very nice spa products were also provided.

This was a very memorable stay and we would definitely stay here again if our travels take us back to Little Rock. I highly recommend the Robinwood as a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed November 2009
Chelsea, VT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2010

I spent 10 days in Little Rock in December exploring the local real estate market. I had originally planned to stay at a motel, but at the last minute a friend suggested the Robinwood Bed and Breakfast. After speaking with Karen I decided to stay there. What a great decision! Karen and her mother Miriam made me welcome like an old friend - they even invited me to a potluck they were hosting on the night I arrived! I met many people who made me feel very at home in their lovely city. The bed and breakfast itself was beautiful and cozy, not at all fussy or formal. Each room is unique (I had the pleasure of staying in two of them as Karen offered me the room with an office attached once it was vacant.) The beds are very comfortable, the towels are plush, the lighting offers many options. There are ceiling fans in each room which would be very welcome in the warmer months. The decor is luxurious, but unpretentious. You don't live in fear of damaging an antique the way you might in some places.

Karen cooks very ample and tasty breakfasts with a lot of variety. Fruit cup was a much appreciated touch each morning. She is also very willing to work with guests' eating preferences or restrictions. She and her mother offer breakfast company if wanted and are also respectful of their guests' privacy - a very nice balance. They know a great deal about the history of the area and are fonts of information all the way around.

The B & B is in a beautiful and very interesting part of town, centrally located, yet residential and relaxing. I could be at the highway, the airport, or the River Market area in a matter of minutes.

There is no business center, but the rooms do have wireless high speed internet and Karen printed out a few documents for me when necessary.

Snacks, cold drinks, beer and wine are provided free of charge.

I look forward to my next trip to Little Rock and an excuse to stay at Robinwood again.

Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2010

We were in town for a wedding, and the wedding was only a block away, but the Robinwood is within fairly easy walking distance of downtown. House is extremely well kept. Karen and her mother are superb hosts. Excellent breakfast -- be sure to save room for the biscuits.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2009

I agree with the other reviews, the Robinwood B&B, and its gracious hosts, was everything I hoped the experience would be. Whenever I have the opportunity to stay in a B&B, I take it and this was the absolute best decision. In town on business, colleagues recommended three of the downtown hotels, but I chose to explore the area's local B&B's and chose the Robinwood. The rooms are spacious, CLEAN, well-appointed, CLEAN, and private! The entire house is warm and the natural light is energizing! The hosts are extremely personable, gracious and knowledgeable about their special community -- the Governor's District of Quawpaw (hope I spelled that right)! I would stay here again and recommend it to others without hesitation. In fact, I left one of their brochures with the organization I was visiting so they can recommend it to other visitors!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
Monee, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2009

Karen and Mirriam treated us a if we were family from the very first moment we walked in the door. The rooms were immaculate, the frig was stocked with soda, beer and wine and we were pampered both days! If you are looking for a relaxing stay this is the place!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
#15 of 63 in Little Rock
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,270 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!