“Absolute Best Decision for Little Rock Accommodations!”

and 1 more site!
Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 10 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 29, 2009

I agree with the other reviews, the Robinwood B&B, and its gracious hosts, was everything I hoped the experience would be. Whenever I have the opportunity to stay in a B&B, I take it and this was the absolute best decision. In town on business, colleagues recommended three of the downtown hotels, but I chose to explore the area's local B&B's and chose the Robinwood. The rooms are spacious, CLEAN, well-appointed, CLEAN, and private! The entire house is warm and the natural light is energizing! The hosts are extremely personable, gracious and knowledgeable about their special community -- the Governor's District of Quawpaw (hope I spelled that right)! I would stay here again and recommend it to others without hesitation. In fact, I left one of their brochures with the organization I was visiting so they can recommend it to other visitors!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Robinwood Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed September 7, 2009

Karen and Mirriam treated us a if we were family from the very first moment we walked in the door. The rooms were immaculate, the frig was stocked with soda, beer and wine and we were pampered both days! If you are looking for a relaxing stay this is the place!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2009

Our hosts, Karen and Miriam, were warm and welcoming. The guest room is large, beautifully decorated, but not overdone with fabulous amenities like an abundance of fluffy towels and easy WiFi access. There is a brilliant sunroom perfect for reading a book and a gracious front porch to sit and watch the neighborhood. Breakfast was outstanding in every way-- fabulous homemade banana bread and fruit cup to start followed by scrambled eggs, tomatoes and hot biscuits. The home is perfectly located, right in the same neighborhood as the governor's mansion, for a short drive to the downtown area of Little Rock and it's only 10 minutes from the airport. However, the most outstanding element of our stay was definitely meeting and talking with Karen and Miriam. They shared tales of neighborhood progressive dinners with the governor, tornado sirens, becoming B&B hosts and more. We arrived as guests and departed as friends with warm hugs all around. We have stayed in B&Bs from Maine to California and this is one is a gem and the best value of any we've stayed.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2009

We stayed at Robinwood in January while we were driving across the country for our move to the New England area. My husband was a bit skeptical since we'd had a bad experience at a B&B. He loved it! We stayed in the Marion room. It was so comfortable, nicely decorated and very clean. Karen recommended an Italian restaurant about 20 minutes from the B&B for dinner. It was delicious!

Breakfast was wonderful and we enjoyed chatting with the other guests as well as Karen and her mom. They was so welcoming and we felt as if we were visiting family. We're hoping to stop in on our next move back to the west coast!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2009

WOW!!!!!! This mother,daughter team has truly thought of everything.From the time I called til the moment I checked out,they pampered me every step of the way! I had special diet needs for breakfast of which they were happy to accomodate.They have snacks and drinks on hand that are complimentary.The rooms are spacious and decorated beautifully.The home is beautiful!!!I sat on the sun porch to eat breakfast and enjoyed all the beautful flowers,birds singing,and squirrels playing.THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 19, 2009

I try to stay in a B&B at least once a trip, to mix things up. And Robinwood B&B is the best of the many I've visited. It's located in a drop-dead gorgeous and historic neighborhood of Little Rock, and when I was there, the spring foliage was in full bloom. The house is one of those that they just don't build anymore; sturdy, with beautiful details that Karen and her mother Miriam have lovingly restored.
The stereotypical B&B has fussy, dusty decor; Robinwood is, fortunately, not anything at all like that. Its furnishings are attractive, contemporary and comfortable (especially the beds). Bathroom fixtures are brand new. In this house, they've kept the best of a bygone era and modernized the rest.
Karen and Miriam are great hosts: warm, engaging and hospitable. Though I'm not much for breakfast, it looked wonderful and won raves from the other guests.
I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Little Rock.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2009

We spent 4 nights at this beautiful Prairie Style Inn in an historic area near downtown Little Rock. Our room was beautiful, perfectly decorated and clean. We had a spacious Jaccuzzi and a shower, a small office area and were next to a beautiful sun porch.

Breakfasts were individually prepared and delicious. Our hosts were such friendly helpful people, we felt right at home.

Check out the interesting neighborhoods of Little Rock. This was our first visit. We hope to return for another spring preview another year.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
#2 of 28 in North Little Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock
Holiday Inn Presidential Downtown Little Rock

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!