“Beautiful home, gracious hostesses, all around wonderful stay!”

Robinwood Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 11 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Palm Springs, California
“Beautiful home, gracious hostesses, all around wonderful stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I spent my first night of a very long cross country road trip here and couldn't have been happier. I happened to be the only guest that evening, it was a Tuesday night, and they let me choose which room I wanted! I stayed in the Grady Manning room upstairs, it was lovely. They should have a picture of the bathroom and deep Jacuzzi tub with windows on their website, it was a fantastic experience at dusk that evening to take a bath. They had an array of bath salts to choose from in the hallway, and, they had free water, sodas and beers for your refreshment. SO generous! I have never seen so much free stuff (that was worth having) at a BnB or hotel or anywhere! Since I had the entire upstairs to myself I laid on a couch in the shared sunroom upstairs (directly adjacent to the Grady Manning) and read all evening, I was able to imagine it was my own house. Just wonderful! I wish I had more time to stay, as I was just passing through, I only had one night in Little Rock. In the morning my breakfast was served promptly at 830am as they promised the night before and I had a lovely chat with both hostesses, a mother and daughter team, and their two adorable dogs, it was sincerely delightful. If I ever have a reason to be in Little Rock again, I would certainly stay there and not waste one penny on a downtown hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms were unoccupied the evening I stayed and I was given my choice. I was given a tour of...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We live a few blocks from Robinwood. Since we only have one guest room, when we have a special occasion and we have a lot of family visiting, we book a room for some of them at Robinwood. The rooms are gorgeous. And the owners take such great care of our family.

We've booked a room for my elderly father in law a few times when we had a lot of family here. He loves the quiet atmosphere of the B&B while still getting the convenience of spending time with us. It's also convenient to downtown and all of the touristy stuff.

It's so beautiful that I have considered booking a room for myself a few times even though I am only a couple blocks away, just to get to sleep in the beautiful rooms and have someone cook me breakfast!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Trafalgar, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a pet friendly B&B. The hostesses are very friendly, too! We called, as we were about a couple hours away, to give an estimated time of our arrival. We were advised to get off the main interstate highway and take a parallel secondary highway as other guests who had just arrived mentioned road work that was causing quite a delay and back up of autos. Even though it took us a bit longer, this advice was very much appreciated. Nothing worse than getting stuck in traffic on an interstate. It was a busy and, obviously, very popular place. Folks were coming and going, some heading out for dinner. We stayed in The Lafayette room, at the top of the stairs. Very beautifully decorated and quite comfortable. Breakfast was delicious and beautifully served in a sunroom, at an earlier time than for most. One guest needed to eat early in order to get back on the road, so we joined him in order to do the same. Thought it was nice that our hostesses, Karen and Miriam, were flexible on their serving breakfast at two different times to accommodate their guests. Another thing that was very nice: for the upstairs guests, they had a couple coffee stations set up for whomever may wish to have coffee the minute their feet hit the floor in the morning... like my hubby. Whoever got up first would be the one to get that coffee pot going. Very thoughtful. Breakfast was so pleasant out in the sunroom with the breeze and sunshine so early in the morning. Our hostesses took time to sit a spell, joining in our conversation with David, our table mate, while we ate. He had developed a relationship with the owners, from previous stays, making this the place he always stays when traveling on business through Little Rock. One other perk: the rate between Mon.-Thurs. was lower than the weekend and quite reasonable! Highly recommend the Robinwood B&B.

Pasadena, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Following the instructions it was easy to find this lovely house. We were received like long lost friends, had a great room, got a delicious breakfast, and were even able to do a load of laundry. The mother/daughter team of hostesses were extremely helpful. I recommend their bed and breakfast place whole-heartedly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

When we arrived at Robinwood my husband and I were greeted by Karen and Miriam as if we were long lost relatives. They quickly made us feel at home and welcome as they gave us the grand tour. We were impressed by the pride that was obvious as they showed us each special detail. Each room has a history and is furnished accordingly. All the rooms have their own private and spacious baths. We stayed in the Albert Pike Room which was quite lovely and comfortable. Complimentary snacks and beverages were provided which was well appreciated when I got hungry late at night. The gourmet breakfast was meticulously prepared and served...and so oh good! Both ladies were friendly and personable and sat and joined in the conversation after breakfast. It is obvious that they love what they do. The neighborhood was beautiful and we felt right at home. In fact,we stayed three nights and hated to leave! Treat yourself. We highly recommend Robinwood.

Room Tip: The Albert Pike room was one of the smallest. The Lafayette was across the hall and had a study. Y...
Crossett, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a romantic getaway and it was really nice. The owners were super friendly and the house was beautiful. We will go back another time. We stayed in the room on the first floor. There were snacks in the room as well as cold beverages. The neighborhood was quiet and we found it easily. The food at breakfast was amazing! Especially the muffins. I couldn't even finish all the food on my plate.

Arkadelphia, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the Robinwood B&B twice now, and we absolutely love it. We have stayed in both the Lafayette and the Sam Peck Suite. Both rooms were cozy and romantic! We ordered the Amour package, and the chocolate covered strawberries were excellent. The owners are so friendly, and the breakfast was top-notch.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Little Rock
Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
#15 of 63 in Little Rock
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,269 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!