“Wonderful!”

Ranked #2 of 11 Little Rock B&B and Inns
Holiday Island, Arkansas, United States
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Let me just say this place is wonderful! The staff makes you feel so welcome......they even walk you to the door when you leave, how nice. The breakfast is suberb; homemade biscuits and homemade muffins(with cream cheese in the middle) and that is just part of it. It's located in a old historic neighborhood that is very quiet and the rooms are excellent. I will definitely recommend this to our friends and we will come back. Loved it!

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We stopped in here for the first night of our honeymoon and decided to come back every year for our anniversary! It was perfect: great location, service, people, place... Just GREAT! Homemade banana nut bread and homemade biscuits- WOW! Loved it ALL!!!

• Stayed April 2013
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place is located in an exceptional neighborhood surrounded by beautiful homes all around. Architecture buffs will like this area. It's just a 5 minute drive to the Riverwalk area of downtown Little Rock. Our hostesses couldn't have been more helpful and the breakfast was divine. The size of the room (The Lafayette suite) was better than any hotel you might find nearby. Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was clean. Wifi connectivity was available at no extra charge. A nice collection of (free!) beers was also available for guests. The sun room is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious breakfast on a chilly spring morning. Next time I'm in town I'll be staying here again!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jdg0313
Joiner, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is clean and comfortable! It has a great location! We loved it. First, the room was spotless, the queen bed was soft, the sheets were of good quality not like some places, it had a fireplace and a 2 person jacuzzi with room to move around in both bedroom and bathroom. There is a nightstand, dresser, and side table plus a flat screen TV, in the closet there is a iron, 2 robes ( very soft) hangers, and a rack for your luggage and a long mirror. The room also has two chairs and two windows and a ceiling fan. There is two sunrooms with plenty of sitting space and a covered porch that you can smoke on. There is a coffee pot in your room plus a bigger one outside in the hallway. There is complementary cokes, bottled water, hot tea, diet sodas, beers, and snacks. They also have bath salts you can use four different scents to choose from. Plenty of clean mugs and glasses in a cabinet upstairs. The breakfast is wonderful orange juice, hot tea, coffee, water soda whatever you what to drink. There's fresh fruit and muffin than its the main course. You get to pick when you have breakfast which is really great! They have maps and brochures of the area to help newbies of the area out. The only thing is its not very handicap accessible. There are stairs and steps everywhere.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Bethany E
Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

We stayed at Robinwood B&B for two evenings. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful during your stay. As other reviewers have noted...breakfast is filling and delicious! If possible, try to eat on the sun porch - lovely. We love old houses and neighborhoods with character and history, so this B&B was right up our alley. We stayed in the Lafayette room which has a nice king-sized bed, and a cozy sitting room with the tv and couch. The only negative was the bath/shower situation. The shower head had recently been installed, but there wasn't a shower curtain yet which made showering awkward. But the add-ons made up for this: chocolate covered cherries and champagne upon arrival, free water, pop, beer, snacks, and more chocolates and another bottle of wine on the second night. In addition, the rooms are quiet, and the sheets, towels, and robes are plush. And for the romantics, the rooms are stocked with candles and a wide selection of bath salts. We want to come back in spring or fall when we can enjoy the flowers and do some biking also.

Room Tip: Lafayette room: king bed, sitting area with tv (can't see the tv from the bed), but nice if you...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carie O
Russellville, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I was to fly out to D.C. to visit my sister and family. Got to the airport with my ticket printed from August. It was Christmas time. To say I was excited is an understatement. The lady before security told me I needed to go downstairs to the ticket counter...okay I though, no biggie. WRONG. No flight for me that day or according to the ticket agent, ever. He could not help me. Long story cut short, my brother-in-law suggested I stay at a B & B in LR for the night. I've never heard him offer advise so I did. BEST choice ever! I don't think I even turned over in the night, slept so well. The girls at Robinwood let me stay the next day until it was time for me to go to the airport. They insisted I take some cookies for the trip! Can't tell you how clean and homey the place was...I was very comfortable. I missed my dogs but that was just to be expected; I think Robinwood is pet friendly so... Having traveled all over the world, I can honestly say I would make a trip just to stay at Robinwood! Yes, it is that good. Really for real.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed here twice, recommended to two of my other married friends, both stayed and also loved it. This place is simply amazing, the staff is so courteous and loving. They are beyond thoughtful, the community is beautiful to walk around in. It feels like you are going home when you get there. AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT BEER, SODAS, AND CHIPS ARE COMPLIMENTARY!!!! You gotta be nuts to not like this place.

Room Tip: They have dogs that bark at night, so if that bugs you that may mess with your sleep some, but most...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Doubletree Hotel Little Rock
#15 of 63 in Little Rock
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,265 reviews
Wingate by Wyndham Little Rock

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!