“A Birthday to Remember”

Ranked #2 of 11 Little Rock B&B and Inns
houston, tx
“A Birthday to Remember”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

My husband and I were taking a roadtrip from Texas to Bentonville, stopping in Little Rock along the way and after reading the reviews about the Robinwood I was excited. We have stayed in Bed and Breakfasts all around the world and I can honestly say this is my favorite. The photos are accurate. Everything from the bedding to the spa robes are top of the line luxurious! The inkeepers are so friendly and informative without being intrusive. So many extras like, customized breakfast, complimentary sodas, water and beer, tea, coffee, access to refrigerator and microwave, even bath salts for the huge jacuzzi bathtub in your room! I don't know what else to say except it was the best Birthday! Thank You.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Beautiful home, and sweet owners! Our room was gorgeous and comfortable, and breakfast was amazing. We definitely want to visit again!

Room Tip: Sam Peck room has an awesome bath, and lots of windows
Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 8, 2011

My wife and I are very experienced and discerning B&B'ers. We stayed one night in early December at Miriam and Karen's Robinwood and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The B&B is located in a very nice historical part of Little Rock and is itself an historic gem. Beautifully renovated and very comfortable. Close to restaurants and the river district. Good neighborhood walking from the front door.

We stayed in the Marian room upstairs. Nice King bed, very nicely appointed bathroom, close to the sun room at the end of the hall, very comfortable and highly recommended.

Breakfast, cooked by Karen and served by Miriam, was excellent. Just right for us - not too fancy, perfectly cooked. We started with a fruit cup and muffin, followed by a croissant/ham/cheese and scrambled egg plate. Just a touch of dijon mustard on the ham and cheese croissant - yum!

Thanks Miriam and Karen for a very nice visit. We hope to return and stay longer!

Clayton and Deborah
Houston, Texas

Austin, Texas
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Karen and Miriam are such warm and welcoming hosts - I've stayed here several times over the last year they make it feel like home. And they are ever so kind to my shy dog Gretchen. She literally runs to the door when we arrive. The historic home is gorgeously renovated, close to downtown. Breakfast is customized and delicious. Lots of amenities in room, snacks & beverages in the hallway. I wouldn't think to stay anywhere else in Little Rock!

Room Tip: I like the Marian room because it has an extra day bed and a huge shower (I'm not a fan of baths...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My wife and I just returned from a visit to Little Rock. Our stay at the Robinwood B&B was terrific. The place in general is beautiful, accommodations are great, food is delish and the owners are as gracious as gracious can be. Also, you can't beat the price.
We would highly recommend this place!
Thanks again to Karen and Marian.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Biloxi
Reviewed October 27, 2011

My recent stay at the Robinwood B&B exceeded ALL my expectations! I travel extensively, but this was my first stay at a B&B! The past reviews on this property were what prompted me to choose this location.

My hostesses were wonderful; they went “above and beyond” in ensuring that I was comfortable and that all of my travel needs were met. They were able to advise me on “what not to miss” while I was in Little Rock, and provided background history on the area as well.

The home was super clean, which is often a point of contention for me in a hotel room. The bed was AWESOME! Two ladies on business dined with me at breakfast and they too complimented the beds and commented on how well they rested.

The bathrooms were small but accommodating. The shower in my room was clean and the water was hot.

All the amenities that a hotel would offer were provided here at the Robinwood, but with a touch of home. The snack area was fully stocked and convenient to all rooms.

Breakfast in itself was WONDERFUL! Enjoying that first cup of coffee on a cool, sunny fall day in the sunroom was a great way to start the day. Had I not had to “move on”, I entertained the thought of staying another night.

I would most certainly stay here again, and I would definitely recommend the Robinwood to my friends and family who were passing through the Little Rock area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We had a wonderful stay at Robinwood. Our hosts were extremely warm and welcoming, the room was spacious, clean and very comfortable, and the breakfasts were delicious. There is also a fridge stocked with complimentary soft drinks, beer (a terrific selection!) and snacks. The location is very convenient to the River Market. Highly highly recommend!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
The Burgundy Hotel
The Burgundy Hotel
#3 of 62 in Little Rock
Residence Inn Little Rock Downtown

Been to Robinwood Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!