“Birthday Sushi was Excellent!”
Review of Sushi Cafe

Sushi Cafe
Ranked #407 of 791 Restaurants in Little Rock
Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday Sushi was Excellent!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family took my sister here for her birthday and we had an excellent time. The sushi was so very fresh, the flavors just popped! The prices were decent, we had a party of 5, and a bottle of wine. Think we spent around $100. Not bad at all, and we got to meet one of the sushi chefs at the end of our meal. The staff was quick and courteous, but not annoyingly checking on you every 5 seconds. Would definitely eat here again when I'm in the area.

• Visited February 2013

Bristol
“Amazing sushi in a great restaurant”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Everything about sushi cafe works perfectly. Sushi sold in a proper restaurant format. Staff being very helpful, explaining dishes and options if required, but the most important thing ........ The sushi tastes amazing. Love this place!!!

“Delicious Sushi”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I love the sushi here. It is always fresh and the plating is excellent. If you are looking for one sushi restaurant in Little Rock to go to I would recommend here. I've been to at least four others in town, and while a couple were quite good this is my favorite place. I would stick with the sushi though; the other food I've had here was just ok and overpriced at that.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Weltreisender00
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Just the Best Sushi Anywher”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have tried many places and always come back to Sushi Cafe. The Sushi is fresh and there are lots of variety. Whether you want to eat in or take it to go, you can't go wrong at Sushi Cafe. The best thing about Sushi Cafe is that it offers alternative menu choices (and lots of them) for people who just aren't into Sushi. You also need to try the Wasabi Mayo dipping sauce. I always order extra.

Visited October 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Nice place in the Heights”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

If you like sushi, you will LOVE this place! Clean, comfortable, great service. Service was fast, but we did not feel rushed. Lots of great choices, even for those who won't eat raw fish.

The only down side is parking, be prepared to walk a ways.

• Visited September 2012