“Spacious $50 room”

Knights Inn Cedar City
Ranked #19 of 23 Hotels in Cedar City
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Don't listen to the negative reviews, so glad I didn't. This place has more than a hotel that cost twice as much. Spacious room and bath, fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker and iron with ironing board. Yes, it's a $50 room, but it was a clean room and bed to rest our head for one night. Almost forgot the free wifi (that really works) and breakfast. Didn't get to eat though as breakfast didn't start until 7a, guess that would be my only complaint. Don't pass up this great motel.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa C

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The location was great. Right between Bryce canyon and Zion national. The staff was nice. The restaurant was also within 5 minutes' drive to many restaurants and supermarket. But try to book ahead of time as this hotel was always full.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. Our room is very nice. The man at the front desk is very patient and guided us here when our iPhone maps took us to the wrong place. Will stay here every time we are in town!

1  Thank Kim F
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is probably the best Knights Inn I've stayed in. Right on Main Street, good location within easy reach of everything you could need in Cedar City.

The room was large, spacious and immaculately clean. The WiFi was excellent - strong signal and fast speeds. The only issue was that the walls were a bit thin and neighbouring guests were somewhat noisy but management can't vet guests for noise levels before they book!

Would happily stay here again, great value for $50 a night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Dan1886
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I just booked this hotel. My husband and young son had been driving all day and needed to rest. I had expedia call and speak with Gracie who confirmed that she would put a note that they would be arriving in about an hour. My husband arrived and waited outside the hotel for 30 minutes and the door was locked and nobody is answering the phone or door. Another party was outside as well. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST POSSIBLE SCENARIO. They are in a small town and it was late and Expedia had to find another hotel in town to accommodate them. This motel should have their proprietors license revoked and I will be making a formal complaint to whoever I can. They should not take your money if they are not going to be there to let you in. I am VERY VERY UPSET that my young son (and spouse) are outside in the middle of the night without a place to stay, There is no price worth taking away your time and peace of mind by being able to rely on where you stay. My husband travels often but this was my son's first trip without me. How traumatizing for a 12 year old. The other family had children as well. Expedia did a good job of finding another place but that other family was still there when he left...

1  Thank travel4w0rkandplay
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have stayed in this holiday inn twice now and it is clean and presentable and child friendly. On both occasions I found the room clean and certainly for the price is more than adequate. I found the staff very nice and there is a small pool and saunas. I did not use either of these. There is a free breakfast but its very basic and self service.
I would stay here again and the town is lovely with some nice little shops and cafes and also a lovely bakery.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was leery about what this hotel would be like, I haven't stayed at Knights Inn for years, but the price made me give it a try. I have the King Room over the office at the very front of the hotel and it is really nice. Comfortable bed, nice furnishings, fireplace, huge bathroom. If you can get this room, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: ask for the room over the office.