Knights Inn Cedar City
Super 8 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$59
Comfort Inn & Suites Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$77
$72
ComfortInn
$105
$142
$119
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$92
$89
Agoda.com
Clarion Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$70
$56
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$90
Orbitz.com
El Rey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$90
$81
Official Hotel
$129
Quality Inn(Cedar City)
$70
$68
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleanone nightsink areafridge microwavecontinental breakfast ismain streetcoffee makerworking orderwithin easy walking distanceflat screen tvwafflesking bedcerealfiojhbobedding
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This hotel is a 10 minute walk from the Utah Shakespeare Festival, is reasonably priced, and was clean and well maintained. The staff was courteous and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BeckyAZ
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Ok so the front desk is brisk. Do you really care? Or do you want a very clean nice room at a reasonable price( about 20-30 bucks less than the others for the same room). If you have to stay in this city this is a good bet. Press on if you can Flagstaff is a MUCH better place to stay! If this was helpful please click on that box. I would like to know if it matters.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank travelregent
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We booked 18 rooms to participate in the Utah Summer Games (more than $5,000 account) The woman at the front desk treated me and most of the families in our group with disdain and disrespect like I've never encountered before. In the end after report to the local police department , I left the hotel feeling as though I had just been treated as a criminal. It was unbelievable.
In my 52 years of traveling, this was hands down the worst experience I have had with someone in a service position.
Though the rooms was lovely and clean, the bed comfortable, I cannot recommend a hotel that would actually hire someone so lacking in empathy and so nasty as this young woman.
This is the worst stay we have had at any hotel in the world. We would never recommend the Knights Inn in Cedar City to anyone of our friend much less enemies. Vicky the staff here is beyond incompetent, the guests are the rudest, inconsiderate, and disrespectful, I have seen in my life. I have seen a lot of incompetent hotel staff but this takes the cake. We are down here for our children to participate in soccer and have more 60 family members in our group as well that feel the same way and never will back again.

Room Tip: Go to Motel 6 or Best Travel Inn, we did and had a great experience.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Roberto M
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable, and as we finished Day 1 of our cross-country drive, we were mostly excited about jumping into the pool. The best part of the hotel was the nice little diner right next door. It was great not having to jump into the Uhaul again to get dinner. The hotel is what you expect for the price - the basics.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2011

the rooms are not bad,the service sucks a big one.i called and reserved a SMOKING room in advance,because the 1st time i stayed there they were out.when i went to check in,she said non smoking..i said NO i reserved a smoking room..aw ok i see it..took my card ran it..and sent me to a non smoking room..when down and told her about the mistake..o no it say right here non smoking, but she would not let me see the reservation paper..she blatently lied to me and said it was my fault and there was no smoking rooms available,although my co-worker walked out as i was walking in and was able to get a smoking room.WILL NOT STAY THERE AGAIN!

Room Tip: make sure the room it was you asked for before youre card is ran.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business