El Rey Inn & Suites
Best Western Town & Country Inn(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$89
Super 8 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
$85
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$109
$82
La Quinta
Motel 6 Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$48
Quality Inn(Cedar City)
$67
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$81
Orbitz.com
Best Western Plus Cedar City(Cedar City)(Great Value!)
$106
$119
$57
All reviewsshakespeare festivalroom was cleantwo blocksfamily suitefree breakfastwafflesboiled eggsice machinecoffee makershort drivewithin walking distancestay there againsmall townthe breakfast areanice breakfastbiscuits and gravyroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We spent three nights at this motel last week while visiting friends. The room was spacious, quiet and clean. The price was very reasonable. The free breakfast was not as good as most Bet Westerns I have stayed in but was adequate. All in all I would stay there again. The restaurant next door had friendly staff and good food..

Room Tip: choose a room near the back of the property.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We spent one night here on our way to Sedona. We were very happy that the room had a fridge and microwave. Everything was clean and fairly comfortable. Each room has a table and chair outside, and this was nice, but a little loud if someone was outside when we were inside. The breakfast was okay - oatmeal and waffles were the only hot items, but we are usually not big breakfast eaters so cereal, toast and fruit was fine. Check in and out was easy and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This hotel is within walking distance to the Utah Shakespearean Festival. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The breakfast is sub-standard as compared to other Best Western facilities we've been to.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My husband and I booked a room at the last minute b/c we couldn't start our backcountry camping in Zion until the next day (thank goodness b/c it had started snowing) in the beginning of April 2012. I had stayed at two other Best Westerns that week (one in Vegas and the other in Bryce Canyon) and was looking forward to this stay. The room was clean although smaller than I expected. The hot tub worked, which was a definite plus b/c I didn't get to use it at the other two places AND it was cold that day. Breakfast in the morning was not as bountiful as the other two locales but the owner/manager of the place was friendly and the other staff was too. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I booked one of there cheaper rooms in early April (1 double bed for 48+tax). The room was OK. I did notice some oversights on the part of housekeeping, but nothing worth complaining about. The coffee pot had not been rinsed, and there was a dirty wash cloth hanging on the shower curtain rod. Tall people may enjoy the shower because it is about 7 feet off the ground. I am 5' 2" so I did not. The only thing that really bothered me about the room was the noise. There were a number of intermittent buzzing sounds. The loudest was the furnace, but the refrigerator was a close second. For breakfast they had waffles, hard boiled eggs, toast, bananas, red apples, cereal, and donuts along wish some drinks. They did have Tazo tea and real creamer which was a plus. I don't think I would book this place again unless I got a really good.deal. So far the only other hotel in Cedar City I have tried was the Crystal Inn and Suites and it is definitely the better hotel in just about every way.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo