We arrived at the part on the North side late at night and this was just what we needed. A friendly welcome with sensible tips and a good recommendation on where to eat (the Depot - which is attached but serving very good food at realistic/proportionate prices).
The room was perfectly clean and benefitted from a door on the inside corridor and also to the outside corridor. The room was a good size and there was no noise.
We didn't use either of the pools or take breakfast.
No fuss, just a spacious, clean room at a sensible price with helpful front desk team (they quickly found out / let me borrow glass polish and clean cloths to clean the inside of my windscreen as Dollar didn't before I collected our hire car).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Town & Country Inn! Many guests at our Cedar City hotel flock to the area for the famous Utah Shakespeare Festival. However, most guests are in the area to explore the stunning vistas, parks and mountains. Zion National Park is filled with hiking and mountain biking trails, while Bryce Canyon National Park is a favorite for nature photographers. Brian Head Ski Resort(R) is the place to be in the winter, and guests at our Cedar City hotel count on the warm, comfortable rooms we offer after a day on the slopes. Cedar City, Utah is a charming town where recreation, hospitality and great dining are in abundance. Even if you're just passing through, you'll be drawn to the simple appeal of the area. Our great location right on Main Street close to the Cedar City Regional Airport makes it easy to get around the area. Room amenities are top quality and we offer a great price for value. We offer a FREE hot breakfast every morning. The large size of the rooms means there's plenty of space to bring your gear, whether it's your mountain bike or snowboard. Our downtown location is amidst shopping and restaurants, but we offer two restaurants on site for your convenience, too. Hiking and cycling are a way of life in this region, and the outdoor entrance to most rooms greatly reduces hassle with luggage and gear. The friendly staff members of our Cedar City hotel are happy to provide advice on everything, from where to eat to licensing for state park requirements. No matter what brings you to town, you deserve to be comfortable and treated like family. We prioritize hospitality here and are committed to making sure you enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Town & Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Town & Country Hotel Cedar City
- Best Western Town And Country Inn
- Best Western Cedar City
- Country Inn Cedar City
- Cedar City Country Inn
- Cedar City Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Town & Country Inn Cedar City, Utah