Best Western Town & Country Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Cedar City)
View Hotel
Abbey Inn & Suites(Cedar City)
Quality Inn(Cedar City)
1,670 results
All reviewssizzler restaurantcrabbest westernsshakespeare festivalindoor poolroom was cleangrocery storeno elevatordonutsdepot grillwithin walking distancegreat place to staystay there againbreakfast was excellentking suitefree breakfastmain street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 18, 2011

stayed in room 138, very nice, clean, comfortable. the staff were excellent, going back to utah in Feb, to ski in Park City. stopping off in Cedar City to ski Brian Head, already booked to stay at this hotel

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2011

138, our Double Queen Suite, is our most popular room type because it has 2 separate rooms with a large bathroom, which is perfect for families, school groups, or anyone looking for a little more space during their stay. We are so happy you were able to enjoy this room also! Thank you for your business and we appreciate you as a patron at our hotel! See you in February!!

Reviewed October 11, 2011

I stayed here for one night only (unfortunately) and had the suite #214 on September 23rd. The room was great -- for the small difference in price, I would recommend the suite any time over a standard room. Although I was travelling with a sibling, I rented the suite for myself. Check-in was a breeze and Steven was friendly and gave dinner recommendations which turned out to be perfect. Of the many hotel staff folks I encountered on this trip, Steven was BY FAR the absolute best. He was knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. I only wish I could have picked his brain a little more but he was very busy. The breakfast was the best we had on the trip -- more than a continental breakfast, it included eggs, meat and a variety of fruit and pastries. All-in-all, this was an excellent experience and I will definitely be back -- by myself!

Room Tip: For the small difference in price, get a suite. It is well worth it!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

It is so great to hear from our guests about their stay and how we can improve. We are so happy you had an excellent stay! We thank you for your kind words. We are very grateful for our staff. We have been very fortunate to have people who really care about our guests. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed October 7, 2011

I booked this hotel for my 81 year old mother, and wanted to talk with the front desk before her check-in about arranging for a taxi to the airport and a late check-out. I called them continually for 45 minutes, letting the phone ring 20 times each time. They never answered. I called the national number and they said they couldn't help, and cancelled my reservation. My mom had stayed there before and had trouble reaching the front desk. Unacceptable.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank leisuretraveler56

We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience the phone lines caused you and your mother! We were experiencing some technical malfunctions, but we have corrected the problem and the phone lines are working properly now. We hope you will give us another chance to earn back your loyalty, as we are continuously trying to improve and become better!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

Our room was large and had everything we needed for a 3-night stay, so we could hike at both Zion and Bryce. However, our check-in was less than welcoming: We arrived, were given our keys, drove to the building where our room was located, and carried our bags up to the second floor room. When we got there, the door was wide open and the room was in disarray. Disappointed, we carried our bags back downstairs, drove back to reception, and were told, "Oh, I guess they haven't cleaned it yet." One would think that the reception desk staff might be better trained or would have at least offered an apology. We left for the Kolob Canyon and came back after 4:00 p.m. and our room was ready. The room was large and had everything we needed for our stay (coffee maker, TV, large bathroom counter, etc.) I think this is about the best place to stay in town. Be sure to get your room via Priceline.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tacoma
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay besides check in. We apologize for the inconvenience it caused you and your family. We are so happy the room fit your needs! We appreciate the comment about being the "best place to stay in town". We appreciate the sweet words, and hope to serve you and your family again in the future!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

Visiting Cedar City for the Shakespeare festival, we had a wonderful time at this motel. We had a great room, fabulous bed, and, as my wife put it, the bathroom was bigger than our living room at home. Everything was spotlessly clean. The staff was very helpful. It was easily the best Best Western we have stayed in from a price/quality ratio.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your kind words about our newly renovated rooms! With our downtown location in the midst of shopping, many restaurants, and walking distance to the Shakespeare Festival we can meet the many needs of our guests! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again in future years to come!