“Everything we were looking for in a hotel”

Best Western Town & Country Inn
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cedar City
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I'm a mom of two toddlers and am two weeks from giving birth to our third baby. I wanted a place that didn't smell, had an indoor pool so that we could keep kids busy in inclement weather, had beds that a pregnant lady wouldn't regret sleeping in, and was close to all the things that we had planned for Cedar City. We got all that plus a fridge and microwave for the best price that we found. It's next door to a grocery store and park, as well as being only about a mile from a Walmart and several restaurants. We were late for breakfast one morning and they left all the food out for our family to choose from without rushing us, and during our stay the battery in our car died twice... the owner of the hotel personally jumped our car both times. It's also easy to find from the freeway. The only thing that's a little confusing about it is that half the hotel is on one side of the street and half on the other. They have all the amenities on both sides of the street, we just didn't know which desk to check in at.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy we met all of your needs and wants. Congratulations on the new baby! We hope we can serve you again!

Reviewed May 15, 2011

The people here try their best to serve you. They were wonderful. Rooms were quiet, very clean and love the modern TV. Beds so comfortable.Great breakfast. Newspaper available each day. We ended up staying for 5 days as the weather wouldn't be nice. The staff felt like family after our visit.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. It is unfortunate the weather wouldn't permit with your plans, but we loved having you stay at our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed the remodeled rooms and the full hot breakfast! We hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We were recommended to stay at this hotel from some friends familiar with the area, and we could have not chosen a better location. We were treated with respect and hospitality that seems to be missing in the world today. The staff genuinely acted like it was a pleasure for them to serve us! The whole atmosphere was lovely. The people were sincere. Our time spent here was well worth every cent.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western Town & Country Inn. We always love hearing about the positive experiences our guests have here. We hope we can serve you again sometime soon!

Reviewed May 9, 2011

We were 3 gals of a certain age traveling together, wanting to stay together but not have two of us sharing a bed. We were given a suite of two bedrooms and charged only $90. The suite was only available that first night, so the next day we moved to the room next door, expecting to have a cot brought up for the extra person. Instead of a cot, our extra person got a whole room to herself at no extra charge! Pretty darn cool, huh?

The rooms are nicely appointed and spacious, with flat screen cable, very dependable wireless, and all the usual amenities (microwave and fridge, plenty of electrical outlets, ironing board, etc.). The breakfast is much better than continental; cheese omelets, Canadian bacon, waffles, cereal, fruit, pastries, toast and coffee.

One small drawback is that there is no elevator, but since there are only two storeys, it's not a big problem.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write our hotel a review! We are so happy you wonderful women enjoyed your stay! We are so glad you enjoyed the remodeled rooms and all of the amenities provided by our hotel! We love hearing about how our staff is doing, so thank you for your feedback! We hope we can serve you again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2011

There are 2 Best Westerns in Cedar City, this one is on the corner of Main Street and is in 2 buildings; ours was the rather shabby looking one on Main Street, the other building is next to Sizzlers, the BW restaurant; mke sure you are in the building we stayed in as the rooms have been recently remodelled.

The layout is a standard two story motel look which is somewhat dated but the recently remodelled rooms were spacious and modern, the bed was very comfortable and the plumbing was excellent.

Breakfast was superb with something for everyone.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are happy you enjoyed the recently remodeled rooms and the full hot breakfast! We hope we can serve you again soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2011

My husband and I stayed in the jacuzzi suite and we were incredibly impressed with our room. It was very clean, I loved the lotions and shampoo that was included..not like the cheap stuff at most hotels. the staff was very friendly and pleasant, and were very professional. The breakfast was delicious and we loved the waffles. We will definitely be staying at this hotel every time we're in town!

• Stayed: March 2011
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We are happy you enjoyed staying out our hotel. We are happy you enjoyed the newly renovated Whirl Pool Suite and the full hot breakfast! We love to hear about our guests' stay, so we can continually improve! We look forward to your stay with us in the future!

Reviewed March 24, 2011

I stayed here recently for a weekend trip to Cedar City. I arrived at about 2:10 or 2:15 but my room was not ready and since it was on the first floor near parking I was told it would be ready soon and just to wait a little. The gentleman at the front desk was very nice and I was in no rush so I decided to wait a little. After about 20 minutes and still no sign of housekeeping I went in to speak to the front desk clerk once more who said he would contact housekeeping and ask them to clean that room next but it would still take about 30 minutes from the time they start cleaning it so I go back outside and wait. After a few minutes the front desk clerk comes out and advises me they have another room that is ready and I can choose that if I'd like. Of course I go for it and to my delight it is a suite.

The suite was nice and clean, 2 TVs, a sitting area (desk, couch and chair), mini fridge, and microwave. The drapes could cover the window at the corner a bit more but it wasn't too bad. The bed was comfy and there were lots of pillows. Oh there was a drink left in the mini-fridge from a previous visit but no big deal.

The place was pratically empty when I arrived but filled up at night. It was quiet however and I don't know if that's just because my room was next to housekeeping but overall the place seems quiet.

The only other thing that wasn't so cool is that the cleaning lady tried opening my door at 9:45 AM, an hour and 15 minutes before I was supposed to check out. I advised lady at the front desk of my concerns but advised her I wasn't filing any kind of formal complaint but that I would just like them to be aware. She acknowledged my concerns but she seemed indifferent I doubt she actually took any action on them.

Otherwise I like the place. I just booked another night for an upcoming weekend. Compared to the suites at some of the other hotels in the area, these are the best for the price. The hotel's also centrally located in Cedar City so it makes it very convienient to get anywhere.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
BW_TownandCountry, Manager at Best Western Town & Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay. We are happy you enjoyed our newly renovated suites. We appreciate hearing our guest's experiences with the staff and rooms, so that we may continually improve. I apologize about the inconvenience for the housekeeping, and it has been noted. We are happy you are giving us another chance to serve you!