“I wish I could attend every year”

Utah Shakespeare Festival
Ranked #1 of 37 things to do in Cedar City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Utah Shakespeare Festival produces the work of Shakespeare and other classic playwrights in three spaces at the Beverley Taylor Sorenson Center for the Arts in Cedar City Utah. Plays, orientations, seminars, Greenshows, classes, camps, and tours complete a Festival experience.
Reviewed November 1, 2013

The performances are excellent. I also have enjoyed the back stage tours, the morning after performance recaps in the pines, new plays. I getting a greater appreciation of Shakespeare.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Richard II was not the festival's best work but The Marvelous Wonderettes was outstanding! We had a blast! Hope the show can find a life outside of the Festival! It deserves to continue!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very funny show, second time better than first. Regional theatre premier, Utah Shakespearean Festival always has first class productions and performers. Should do very well after leaving Broadway.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Best regional theater with awesome actors and actresses and great set design and sound. Theaters themselves are beautiful!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This Play - The Marvelous Wonderettes - was playing this season at the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City, UT. It ends on Oct. 19, 2013 We just saw the play on Saturday night and it was Fantastic.

The entire cast did a fantastic job and went well beyond my expectations. It had a Live Orchestra playing all the songs. Which is something you don't hear in Las Vegas shows anymore.

We had front row seats ($57 each) and we were laughing through the entire play. It was money well spent for an evening out in a long time. I would have loved to have had our friend in Las Vegas join us for this production. I am sure they would have enjoyed the play as well.

We are looking forward to seeing next years performances in the Randall Theater.

Highly Recommended!