This is a very new hotel. Our family of 6 had plenty of room in this suite. The rooms are not truly separated, they have a partition that makes it seem like there are two separate rooms.
We enjoyed the pool (not too cold) and the spa. They have a small fitness center and a little area to access the internet.
The breakfast was okay. Its the kind of room where you get it yourself and they provide waffles, muffins, oatmeal, etc. The room where you eat gets pretty crowded.
Overall, we enjoyed our stop in cedar city at the Springhill Suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated SpringHill Suites by MARRIOTT(R), Cedar City, nestled in the Southern Valley of Utah's Rocky Mountains, is a refreshing alternative to the predictable hotel experience. Recipient of TOP Operations Award, we are perfect for Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Southern Utah University, Shakespearean Festival & Brian Head, which are all a short drive away. Enjoy hiking, fishing, rock-climbing, 4-wheeling, bird-watching, Golf and more within minutes from our hotel. Traveling to Cedar City for fun or business, you will enjoy a great night's rest on luxury bedding and refuel in the morning with our NEW complimentary hot & healthy breakfast buffet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, we'll help turn your trip into a memorable travel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Cedar City Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cedar City Utah