We stayed here for two nights while visiting Zion National Park. We had never stayed at a Springhill Suites hotel before and found this one very, very nice! It doesn't have a separate bedroom, but there is a partial partition, which makes it more comfortable if someone wants to stay up later. Great bed and sleeping. The front staff were friendly and helpful.
It took about 1 hour to get to Zion in the morning. Cedar City was a good stop for visiting Bryce Canyon the next day. We will definitely stay at a Springhill Suites hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated SpringHill Suites by MARRIOTT(R), Cedar City, nestled in the Southern Valley of Utah's Rocky Mountains, is a refreshing alternative to the predictable hotel experience. Recipient of TOP Operations Award, we are perfect for Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Southern Utah University, Shakespearean Festival & Brian Head, which are all a short drive away. Enjoy hiking, fishing, rock-climbing, 4-wheeling, bird-watching, Golf and more within minutes from our hotel. Traveling to Cedar City for fun or business, you will enjoy a great night's rest on luxury bedding and refuel in the morning with our NEW complimentary hot & healthy breakfast buffet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, we'll help turn your trip into a memorable travel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Cedar City Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cedar City Utah