This is a pretty new hotel, and is very neat and clean. I would call the room a "mini suite," rather than a full-blown suite, but it was very nice. Everything was just as it should be. Front desk staff was efficient and friendly. Nothing stands out for an exceptional rating, but it is a very solid four stars.
The only (minor) issue we had was purely personal taste: the room decor is very modern, which is not to our liking, but it would certainly not stop us from returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated SpringHill Suites by MARRIOTT(R), Cedar City, nestled in the Southern Valley of Utah's Rocky Mountains, is a refreshing alternative to the predictable hotel experience. Recipient of TOP Operations Award, we are perfect for Bryce Canyon, Zion National Park, Southern Utah University, Shakespearean Festival & Brian Head, which are all a short drive away. Enjoy hiking, fishing, rock-climbing, 4-wheeling, bird-watching, Golf and more within minutes from our hotel. Traveling to Cedar City for fun or business, you will enjoy a great night's rest on luxury bedding and refuel in the morning with our NEW complimentary hot & healthy breakfast buffet. At the SpringHill Suites by Marriott, we'll help turn your trip into a memorable travel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your SpringHill Suites Cedar City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Cedar City Hotel Cedar City
- Cedar City Springhill Suites
- SpringHill Suites Cedar City Utah