“A Theatre Festival Must!”
Review of Pastry Pub

Pastry Pub
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Phoenix
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Theatre Festival Must!”
Reviewed February 16, 2007

I was up with my college for a theatre festival being held at SUU. I had the Citrus Salad with Chai to drink. It was absolutely delicious! The salad had chunks of Munster and Feta cheese, creamy raspberry vinaigrette, very green salad, large chunks of fruit. I really think that was the best salad I've ever had! They also serve a large variety of sandwiches, soups, salads, breakfast items, and have two big cases of baked goods, including pumpkin bread and banana bread! They are all very nice and will tailor your order however you like. They even bring your food and drinks to your table! Hands down, this was my favorite place to eat in all of Cedar City!

1 Thank SylverWinged

Pawcatuck, CT
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 14, 2006

I came to the Pastry Pub with high expectations. What I found was commercial brown and serve bread products baked off on premises and comparable desserts and pastries. Nothing worth trying.

1 Thank Staschiuk
PastryPub, Owner at Pastry Pub, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
Since your review, we now have our own kitchen, so we bake our own breads and make quite a variety of pastries in our facilities.
“Nice Place”
Reviewed July 15, 2006

The place has a nice set up. It was the only place we could eat at after 10pm. It offered nice, fresh sandwiches that we tried and delicious looking dessert that we just looked at.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Unique sandwiches”
Reviewed May 20, 2006

Fantastic sandwiches. Everything fresh and healthy. Inside or outside tables in a great small town. A perfect palce to stop.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Salads ever”
Reviewed April 20, 2006

The Pastry Pub has a "small town" cozy atmosphere with a European feel.
Every ingredient used is fresh and delicious. I especially LOVE their Salads!!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Pastry Pub? Share your experiences!