“Great Food”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Wonderful service.and.better.food. I would recommend it to anyone.
Great salads and sandwiches. Great location and the added bonus of the owner being there to greet and to male suggestions.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I was born in this town and I have seen MANY places come and go. One place that continues to make people happy and fill them up with great food and friendly service is the Pub. Friendly employies, friendly staff and fast service make them a must. You will not find a more unique place to eat in Cedar!
I would like to take a moment to defend them as well. The review by me44m is terrible and based on what they said I belive it is a different place compleatly. Their discription in no way matches what the Pastry Pub has to offer. The description of the decore is way off, and no one in their right mind would say that the Pub is "cluttered"

Reviewed October 14, 2012

When visiting a new place I always like to find that one restaurant/bakery/deli where I can go at the last minute and count on what I'm getting. This is it! Especially if you are visiting for the Utah Shakespeare Festival! It's only a block and a half away and we liked everything we tried. The bagels are fresh...the bakery items are out of this world (try the Tiger Caramel Cake...WOW!). The salads are very good (especially enjoyed the Asian Salad) and can be made without meat if you're vegan or vegetarian. We also really enjoyed the sandwiches. We ran in for quick meals...coffee...desserts...and once when we actually had time to just sit for awhile. VERY friendly staff and the owner (I think it was the owner) remembered us...asked about our day etc. We were only in town for 4 days but he made us feel like locals and valued customers. Can't recommend this place highly enough!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

So, a couple of friends and I, went out to eat. In cedar city there weren't many restaurants, so because of 5 star reviews, we came to the pastry pub. The first thing to turn me off was the decor. The setting of an 80's diner. Old seats, terrible color, and a bunch of clutter in the back. An odd shaped room. Well, I love decor, but really, we're here to eat. Very few options on the menu, and ugly prices, I gave in and ordered the "hot cheese and ham sub". The option was about 6.50$ and came with chips, and a soda. You can imagine, we wanted to eat out, not go to Subway. I would've taken subway over this any day. So, we got our soda cups, and we walked back to the soda fountain. There was a wood dresser, with a random mirror on top of it. It had some clutter, and just was like a secret room of completely unnecessary things in a restaurant, not covered by a wall, even worse, the soda fountain was right next to the dresser. What? So I get my sandwich, and its a bun that you'd get from a bag in Walmart. 2 mayonnaise packets, and mustard packets. Haha it makes me remember it. The lunch I had in grade school. Warm turkey, cold mayonnaise, cold bread, warm tomatoes, and a chips bag and soda. I was just sick. The pastries looked good. I guess it just was a bad night. I visited on 2/8/12 it's an old review I posted on another travel site. So maybe it's changed, but I know it really kinda needs it.

2  Thank Me44m
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We've always liked the sandwiches here. Even the salads are getting better. The pastries, however, are no longer anything to write home about. They've been disappointed us each year.

Been to Pastry Pub? Share your experiences!