“Fresh fast food”

Ranked #17 of 115 Restaurants in Cedar City
utah
“Fresh fast food”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

It has been about 10 years since I last ate here. The food was still cooked after you order it and delivered with a smile. I like the navajo taco, the chili they put on it is not from a can.

Visited June 2014

Houston, Texas
“Good old fashioned grill.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I am into gourmet burgers, so I thought I would try Hermies. While their burgers are not gourmet, the are good and ample. The "Hermie" burger comes with three patties and is very filling. Their spicy fry sauce is delicious, as well. Overall, Hermies is a good place to get a local burger. The price of lunch is very reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The good ole times”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The same year after year, we have stopped in Hermies for the past 20 years or more. The food still taste great, the service and atmosphere are still top priority. The pictures around the top of the wall, red tuck and roll seats reminds you of a time since past in most places; very refreshing.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MarkLasVegas_Nevada
Cedar City, Utah
“Local food with ok grub. Needs some TLC and a fresh cost of paint.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

The food is always ok. The place really needs a good cleaning. The seats are all with issues. Very uncomfortable. We tried to find a booth that had a decent seat. We did not. As I sat waiting for my order I looked up and noticed the air vent was covered with grease and yuck! I wonder if they have ever had a food inspector drop by ? I think the place needs a complete DEEP CLEANING and a fresh coat of paint. I really hate to see this local place go this way. We try to support local restaurants.

Cedar City, Utah
“Great food if you don't mind the wait!”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Seriously good burgers and fries! Down side is they take forever to cook your food! I guess I shouldn't complain since it's fresh.

Visited October 2012