“The good ole times” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“The good ole times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

The same year after year, we have stopped in Hermies for the past 20 years or more. The food still taste great, the service and atmosphere are still top priority. The pictures around the top of the wall, red tuck and roll seats reminds you of a time since past in most places; very refreshing.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MarkLasVegas_Nevada

Cedar City, Utah
“Local food with ok grub. Needs some TLC and a fresh cost of paint.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

The food is always ok. The place really needs a good cleaning. The seats are all with issues. Very uncomfortable. We tried to find a booth that had a decent seat. We did not. As I sat waiting for my order I looked up and noticed the air vent was covered with grease and yuck! I wonder if they have ever had a food inspector drop by ? I think the place needs a complete DEEP CLEANING and a fresh coat of paint. I really hate to see this local place go this way. We try to support local restaurants.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Cedar City, Utah
“Great food if you don't mind the wait!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

Seriously good burgers and fries! Down side is they take forever to cook your food! I guess I shouldn't complain since it's fresh.

Visited October 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Average at best....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

It's a greasy spoon, no way around it. If you want to feel like you just swallowed a jar of Crisco than this is your place! As for the service it was all local high school kids and there attention is often not on the customer. The establishment is decorated in the 50's diner theme but only complaint about that is the stickiness that surrounds everything and the flies that were all over on the summer night we stopped in for a visit. On the positive side, they serve both Coke & Pepsi products, something for everyone.

Visited August 2012
Bainbridge Island
“Chaotic”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

OK, upfront we'll say that we were there on the 4th of July, after the parade was over. And they were overwhelmed. Since they cook everything from scratch, the waits were quite long, but understandable. But the floors were dirty and the place just wasn't very appealing that day. I also made the mistake of not ordering a burget but their foot long dog (a classic for the 4th of July), which was just plain plain, a very poor excuse for the hotdog. Their kid;s cheeseburger was OK and their Hermie's burger was overkill in terms of stuff inside. Their shakes were pretty darn good, though. On a different, less chaotic day, my overall impression may well have been different, especially if I had order a burger!

Visited July 2012