“Flavorful BBQ Brisket & World's Best Fried Cauliflower”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sonnyboys BBQ

Sonnyboys BBQ
Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Cedar City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Flavorful BBQ Brisket & World's Best Fried Cauliflower”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Stopped on the way back from skiing Solitude outside Salt Lake for a late lunch. We had the double burnt ends sandwiches, beans and fried cauliflower. The sandwich was so good that I took a lb. to go. Yes, as others said it is pricey, but you get what you pay for. I have paid nearly the same elsewhere so it is not out of line. It is not fast food, it is quality food! Sure you can get frozen at Costco cheaper, but who wants frozen all the time. Now the cauliflower was the best I have ever had and I have had it in a 100 different places in a dozen states. If you want cheap fast food try Arby's. When I want a quality meal of smoked meats and I am in Southern Utah, I will stop at Sonny Boy's BBQ!

• Visited February 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Was just O.K.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food was tasty - could have been a little warmer (temperature). Was not that clean the day we were there. But, would go back - food was good.

Visited August 2012
“Best BBQ in Cedar City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Sonny Boys has the best BBQ in town. We eat here a few times a month. Service is always fast and friendly. The food is consistently great. Portion sizes are generous. The sides are great. I love the cauliflower best. Give them try. You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Taheath
Cedar City, Utah, United States
“Great BBQ and they are always busy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

I will eat the brisket and ribs, and I cannot do that anywhere else in cedar. It's a nice dry-rub, with custom sauce options. I've had the pulled pork, brisket, ribs, chicken, and the smoked prime rib when they offer it. There are always customers there, and they pull in a wide cross-section of customers. I highly recommend Sonny Boy's!

Visited February 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fresh BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

We needed a quick lunch stop in Cedar City and wanted to try something new. Sonny Boys was a place recommended to us by a doctor's office. We ordered the Thursday special, roast turkey sandwich, and it was delicious! Moist, fresh and hit the spot for my husband and I. Side of fries and mac n' cheese also tasty. They have a sauce bar where you can load your own sauces on your sandwiches. Atmosphere was fun and very clean, and service was quick. We will visit again!